Why become a member? ×

Spector Euro LX Quilt Top Neck Through. **SOLD**

phsycoandy

Stunning Brand new transit damaged Spector. Neck through with the arched body profile. There are several laquer cracks to the body(see pictures) She has been checked out by a tech and they are superficial surface laquer cracks only.

In detail: Some fine ones either side of the neck pickup.
1 very fine one below the bridge pickup (hardly noticeable)
On the rear some fine ones at either end of the control cover.
There is a scratch in the laquer on the top edge of the neck.
Bump on lower edge behind the bridge.

She plays superbly. All active electronics are perfect as is the finger board and headstock. EMG active pickups. Gold hardware.

Hard case pictured not included. [b][u]NOW £750[/u][/b](These are £1900 give or take new) or [u][b]FOR TRADE ASWELL[/b][/u] and is pretty much top of the range as far as Spectors go. If you want more pics pm me your email address.

NOW BACK UP FOR SALE AS THE ORIGINAL BUYER VANISHED AND DOESN"T REPLY TO PM's! Hope he is ok.

Edited by phsycoandy

[quote name='niceguyhomer' post='1149180' date='Mar 4 2011, 07:25 AM']Cracking bass....

...sorry, if it had 5 strings I'd be very interested.[/quote]

Mine does & I put it up on here but no one was interested. I was starting to think that bass players had some sort of downer on Spector Euro models

Right £750 plus a tenner to ship. That will give the buyer something to play with if they want to get the laquer fixed or whatever. This is a cracking bass and up there with high end Warwicks et al.

Andy

Edited by phsycoandy

Thats a fantastic example of a spector euro,its got the nicest quilt ive seen on one, very similar looking to the doug wimbish model, there's lots of spector love on her especially from me, and the cracks aren't that bad- bump

To answer a question and a request for more pics:

Yes this has the latest Spector "Tone Pump" module thingy.

Yes this has the arched body profile.

More sunny day pics:

Slightly dusty shot of the head sorry, it is unmarked though. The sound is nothing short of huge, deep, dark, bright, the lot and lots of it!

• 3 weeks later...