Why become a member? ×

p-bass slap funk vid

Ou7shined

[quote name='bubinga5' post='1145696' date='Mar 1 2011, 01:32 PM']Erm that is me.. sorry you think my playing is shyte...[/quote]
Sorry BB5 I guess the sarcasm isn't coming across to well today. :)

I've had this sat on my desktop for a while and thought I'd share it. Very very well done that man. I am humbled.

[quote name='Ou7shined' post='1145716' date='Mar 1 2011, 01:42 PM']I've had this sat on my desktop for a while and thought I'd share it. Very very well done that man. I am humbled.[/quote]

Have had it saved as a favourite for a while.

Mate your gonna think im a dick for saying this.. but i thought it was erm... a little sloppy...and a little rushed...i usually totally dig his playing... :)

quick edit.. this may be the crap sound i have on my Mac at the mo..

Edited by bubinga5

[quote name='Ou7shined' post='1145719' date='Mar 1 2011, 01:43 PM']Sorry BB5 I guess the sarcasm isn't coming across to well today. :)[/quote]
I thought you might be carrying out some sort of sociological experiment, Rich: post controversial statement and see how many agree just to conform. :)

[quote name='bubinga5' post='1145725' date='Mar 1 2011, 01:47 PM']Mate your gonna think im a dick for saying this.. but i thought it was erm... a little sloppy...and a little rushed...i usually totally dig his playing... :)[/quote]
Ach it is what it is. He's sat down pushed record and laid it on some.
I just wish that one day I ca be that sloppy. :)

[quote name='BottomEndian' post='1145731' date='Mar 1 2011, 01:48 PM']I thought you might be carrying out some sort of sociological experiment, Rich: post controversial statement and see how many agree just to conform. :)[/quote]
Yes busted... but not today. :lol:
It was more a reaction against if I'd gone and said "how cool is this" (I do like it) we'd have had all the "well his technique sucks" posts. I just thought I get in first. :)

[quote name='munkonthehill' post='1146519' date='Mar 1 2011, 10:20 PM']Aye nice one Rich, I have now had to stick ma basses away in their cases...........after watching that I feel like there is just no point anymore.[/quote]
:)

Actually it just makes me want to try harder.

C'mon Steve unpack that [s]Tokai[/s] er... genuine Rickenbacker and give it some welly. :)

[quote name='Ou7shined' post='1146529' date='Mar 1 2011, 10:34 PM']:)

Actually it just makes me want to try harder.

C'mon Steve unpack that [s]Tokai[/s] er... genuine Rickenbacker and give it some welly. :)[/quote]

aaaaaaaarggghhh ITS A REAL RIC. Well so the seller told me before he disappeared in a puff of smoke after handing over the cash hahahahahahaha :lol:

[quote name='munkonthehill' post='1146546' date='Mar 1 2011, 10:52 PM']aaaaaaaarggghhh ITS A REAL RIC. Well so the seller told me before he disappeared in a puff of smoke after handing over the cash hahahahahahaha :)[/quote]
That joke just isn't going to die. :)

[quote name='BottomEndian' post='1146968' date='Mar 2 2011, 12:16 PM']Something about that smiley just made me laugh like a complete snorting twat. :) Love it![/quote]
It's the little things in life that matter. :lol:

I hope the "snorting twat" is meant as an adjective, or maybe a noun... god forbid it's a verb. :)