Why become a member? ×

Squier VM Jag FS

parker_muse

Hey guys,

Bought this from The Bass Gallery in Camden on the 14th of Feb. I've used it for one rehearsal and one gig, so as you'd expect its in minty fresh condition. You know the score on these, PJ set up, stack knobs, gorgeous looks. I really like the PJ tone but i can't get on with the neck... It's a bit 'precisiony'.

Was professionally set up in the gallery and has a lovely low smooth action. When i tried it in the shop to tone pot on the P pup was crackly so they took it apart, had a fiddle, and its as smooth as a baby's bum now.

Hit me up with trades! EDIT: Interested in a pedal capable of a valvey grind + cash my way or straight sale.

Still has the plastic on the pickguard!

No pics as of yet as the bass is in cheltenham and i'm in birmingham.

Tom

Edited by parker_muse

[quote name='parker_muse' post='1139986' date='Feb 24 2011, 02:17 PM']Hey guys,

Bought this from The Bass Gallery in Camden on the 14th of Feb. I've used it for one rehearsal and one gig, so as you'd expect its in minty fresh condition. You know the score on these, PJ set up, stack knobs, gorgeous looks. I really like the PJ tone but i can't get on with the neck... It's a bit 'precisiony'.

Was professionally set up in the gallery and has a lovely low smooth action. When i tried it in the shop to tone pot on the P pup was crackly so they took it apart and its as smooth as a baby's bum now.

Hit me up with trades! Cash my way, your way, or even. I'm not fussy!

No pics as of yet as the bass is in cheltenham and i'm in birmingham.

Tom[/quote]

Sir - Pm'd