Why become a member? ×

Warwick Dolphin SN

TheGreek

I'm putting up several of my basses to raise the capital for a Wal 4 string.

This listing is for my Warwick Dolphin SN 2006 - photos are in an number of existing threads - virtually mint - I can only find one "dent" on the body which I have photographed and added later in the thread - this is about 2mm maximum..

The bass is typical quality for Warwicks with the MEC p/ups and preamp - if you know Warwicks you'll know about the variety of tones and sounds.

This bass comes with a Warwick Rockcase, tan leather strap, Gotoh "D" Tuner, document folder with all the info and tools you would expect when new. Only thing not included is the Warwick polish. Note that the Dolphins do not suffer with the neck dive that Thumbs are notorious for.

I think this is an absolute bargain at £800 - I am open to (sensible) offers...those of you who are "definitely..definitely interested" but don't want to part with any money, (you know who you are..) please waste somebody else's time!![b] no more Timewasters please[/b]..

PM me for additional photos -

If you are a Wal owner and interested in P/X or trade...

Edited by TheGreek

[quote name='Schnozzalee' post='1147792' date='Mar 2 2011, 10:29 PM']Well I like it :) these are great sounding basses but the shape is definately an acquired taste like the thumbs but uber comfortable. Is it neck through?[/quote]

SN is 'set neck'... imagine the Les Paul of the bass world! :)

Reduced to £750 from £800 - this is a £3k+ bass brand new and it's in virtually mint condition with Warwick case, doc folder, docs and tools which most Warwick owners have never seen. I don't believe you will ever see a cleaner version of this bass..sensible offers?? No more timewasters please..

[quote name='warwickhunt' post='1158395' date='Mar 11 2011, 06:19 PM']I had an early Pro I NT version of this and it was a stunning bass. Very versatile and yet with a distinct tone to it if you wanted it. Balanced lovely as well... what's the weight like on the SN model?[/quote]
The website says 4.1 kilos..I would have said a little more..I'll check and update the thread..

• 1 month later...

Wouldn't you believe it but the day I send this bass off to Australia I get a PM asking whether it has sold - winging it's way off to a user from the Warwick site as I write this...a beautiful bass which may never be seen on these shores again...Bye Bye Philippa...

[quote name='TheGreek' post='1230118' date='May 13 2011, 04:39 PM']Wouldn't you believe it but the day I send this bass off to Australia I get a PM asking whether it has sold - winging it's way off to a user from the Warwick site as I write this...a beautiful bass which may never be seen on these shores again...Bye Bye Philippa...[/quote]

good luck with the shipping!

[quote name='Jigster' post='1230206' date='May 13 2011, 05:42 PM']good luck with the shipping![/quote]

Ahh..you know me so well..

Got my eye on a Wal MK1 - arriving on Tuesday hopefully!! "new toy"/ "kid"..you know what I mean..I might even sleep between now and Tuesday..yeah right... :) :) :lol: