Why become a member? ×

SOLD - White Jazz Basses. Squire Classic Vibe & Aria Jazz

spacecowboy

BOTH SOLD.

THREAD FOR REFERENCE.

Thanks to everyone who enquired and to the two who bought.

Ben.

--------------

Hi Guys,

Buying a 5 String Warwick Streamer Stage II soon, and need some room cleared. Both basses can be posted or i can drive as far as Edinburgh (North) or Leeds (South) at your expense.

First up is my Squire Classic Vibe, in perfect condition, not a single knock or ding, pristine. Includes a perfect condition Warwick rockbag. £190 not including postage.

Official Spiel here - [url="http://www.gak.co.uk/en/squier-classic-vibe-60s-jazz-bass/20779"]http://www.gak.co.uk/en/squier-classic-vib...jazz-bass/20779[/url]

Second is the Aria Jazz, now i know nothing about this bass other than i bought it as a bass to have defretted as a partner for the classic vibe, but it was a superbly fun bass to play so i left it be! Comes with a used but perfectly sufficient well padded gig bag.

Pics of this below will probably tell you a lot more, £55

Sorry for the quality of the following photos, Iphone + Dull Day = Less than ideal shots, but you get the idea! :)
----------------------

Edited by spacecowboy

Wow lots and lots of PM's on these basses.

I can post both, as mentioned, postage will be about £12 next day delivery by TNT, i'm going to have to work on a first come first served basis here, so i'll PM the guys who got in there early now but I'll do my very best to PM you all back tomorrow.

Thank you all for the interest, it seems that both basses if people follow through with payments may be sold.

Cheers,

Ben.

Oh and regarding the weight of the basses to all of you who are asking, i really couldn't tell you, they certainly don't weigh a lo., the Classic Vibe is the same weight of my friends USA Jazz and the Aria feels about just more than half the weight of that.

When i'm back home tomorrow i'll get them on the scales and see what they read,