Why become a member? ×

jon shuker custom jazz bass

AllTheBassP

[quote name='Brother Jones' post='1110151' date='Jan 31 2011, 09:10 PM']God the playing in that video is abysmal - reminds me of me aged 17....

Lovely bass though.[/quote]

God that comment for that video is absymal - reminds me of an immature and cowardly yet HILARIOUS 11 year old (LOLZ... ROFL?)

Lovely bass though.

Edited by skej21

[quote name='Mike' post='1122202' date='Feb 10 2011, 12:47 AM']For the OP I'm posting some photos of mine - I was the original owner of the bass, so let me stress that the condition these pictures show were as when I sold it.

[/quote]

i would like to thank mike for his photos of this bass, and the condition of the bass is pretty much a 1, so hopefully these photos will give you a better idea , thanks again to mike

[quote name='AllTheBassP' post='1122959' date='Feb 10 2011, 05:56 PM']i would like to thank mike for his photos of this bass, and the condition of the bass is pretty much a 1, so hopefully these photos will give you a better idea , thanks again to mike[/quote]

its that weekend bump again

[quote name='LawrenceH' post='1114688' date='Feb 3 2011, 11:01 PM']Seriously, does no-one else think Brother Jones' post was a joke? I certainly read it as a very tongue in cheek comment..[/quote]

Oh dear, what the hell's happened here? Yes it was a joke, but one that I clearly cocked up badly in the telling.

Apologies to the OP for any offence - that was not my intention.

(I'm amazed that this bass is still here btw...)

[quote name='Brother Jones' post='1133297' date='Feb 19 2011, 12:45 PM']Oh dear, what the hell's happened here? Yes it was a joke, but one that I clearly cocked up badly in the telling.

Apologies to the OP for any offence - that was not my intention.

(I'm amazed that this bass is still here btw...)[/quote]
No probs,no harm done