Why become a member? ×

jon shuker custom jazz bass

AllTheBassP

hi all ,
for sale is my shuker custom jazz that i bought from fellow basschatter molan about 5 months ago

ive pretty much seen my dream bass so i have to sell two of my basses to fund the next bass and the shuker is one of them.
it,s a lovely bass to play, light and slim neck and blue led,s down the side of the neck with a switch to have them bright or dim, the e q is great on it , you can dial in a lot of different tones, you can check the spec of the bass on the shuker web site, its 18v peamp aswell and comes with shuker hiscox hard case. price is 1000 pounds plus pp

im based in derry n,ireland ,ill put some audio and video of the bass up so you can here what it sounds like,
it allso has norstrand pickups,

excuse my playing!

cheers

Paul.[attachment=70188:Picture_022.jpg]

[attachment=70187:Picture_021.jpg]
[attachment=70189:Picture_024.jpg]
[attachment=70190:Picture_023.jpg]
[attachment=70192:Picture_025.jpg]
[attachment=70193:Picture_026.jpg]
[attachment=70194:Picture_027.jpg]

[attachment=70195:Picture_028.jpg]
[attachment=70196:Picture_029.jpg]
heres a link to the video

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9TYVxLwQUE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9TYVxLwQUE[/url]

Oh my, my first custom! I miss her. A long year's wait (at least) for her to be built. Pups are Nordstrand fatstacks and are coil tapped. Neck profile based on a slim 70s jazz. I'm off to NI next month, this is a bit tempting. If i had any money!

[quote name='Mike' post='1105451' date='Jan 27 2011, 07:22 PM']Oh my, my first custom! I miss her. A long year's wait (at least) for her to be built. Pups are Nordstrand fatstacks and are coil tapped. Neck profile based on a slim 70s jazz. I'm off to NI next month, this is a bit tempting. If i had any money![/quote]

hi mike, were you the first to have this bass and then molan, your more than welcome to try it out again ,regards paul

[quote name='AllTheBassP' post='1105465' date='Jan 27 2011, 07:32 PM']hi mike, were you the first to have this bass and then molan, your more than welcome to try it out again ,regards paul[/quote]

Yes, I ordered it. At the moment I am in no position to buy but this is a spectacular bass! Nice to know it's in NI as that's where I was born.

Good luck with the sale :-)

[quote name='AllTheBassP' post='1105447' date='Jan 27 2011, 07:19 PM']hi all ,
for sale is my shuker custom jazz that i bought from fellow basschatter molan about 5 months ago

ive pretty much seen my dream bass so i have to sell two of my basses to fund the next bass and the shuker is one of them.
it,s a lovely bass to play, light and slim neck and blue led,s down the side of the neck with a switch to have them bright or dim, the e q is great on it , you can dial in a lot of different tones, you can check the spec of the bass on the shuker web site, its 18v peamp aswell and comes with shuker hiscox hard case. price is 1000 pounds plus pp

im based in derry n,ireland ,ill put some audio and video of the bass up so you can here what it sounds like,
it allso has norstrand pickups,

excuse my playing!

cheers

Paul.[attachment=70188:Picture_022.jpg]

[attachment=70187:Picture_021.jpg]
[attachment=70189:Picture_024.jpg]
[attachment=70190:Picture_023.jpg]
[attachment=70192:Picture_025.jpg]
[attachment=70193:Picture_026.jpg]
[attachment=70194:Picture_027.jpg]

[attachment=70195:Picture_028.jpg]
[attachment=70196:Picture_029.jpg]
heres a link to the video

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9TYVxLwQUE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9TYVxLwQUE[/url][/quote]
bump

Edited by AllTheBassP

[quote name='Brother Jones' post='1110151' date='Jan 31 2011, 09:10 PM']God the playing in that video is abysmal - reminds me of me aged 17....

Lovely bass though.[/quote]

as i said at the top of the thread,[ excuse my playing] it was just to let people here what the bass sounds like

[quote name='Brother Jones' post='1110151' date='Jan 31 2011, 09:10 PM']God the playing in that video is abysmal - reminds me of me aged 17....[/quote]
Yes, that [i]is[/i] rude. Keep such comments to yourself. eh?

[quote name='Brother Jones' post='1110151' date='Jan 31 2011, 09:10 PM']God the playing in that video is abysmal - reminds me of me aged 17....

Wow! Rude as!,what a comment dude,paul is one of the best players ive seen here in ireland,and could prob hold his own with anyone around! You cant be much of a player yourself if you come out with comments like that!
Paul if i sell my goodfellow i,ll take that bass,good luck :)

[quote name='Brother Jones' post='1110151' date='Jan 31 2011, 11:10 PM']God the playing in that video is abysmal - reminds me of me aged 17....

i was trying to find word abysmal then i understand thats comes from abyss that is greek what a jerk I am :) then i realised that making comments like that is out of question

please give show us some clips of u playing at the age of 17 and one now to compare if you r so good.... :)

Edited by KERMITNT

Holy Nora.....I had no idea that 'Marcus Wooten McStuHamm' was a member on here....nice to see him offering such an overwhelming bit of support for one of our fellow BC'ers :)

Gorgeous bass mate, wish I could manage to twist the wifes arm on this one, but it ain't gonna happen, so very best of luck with the sale.....oh, and nice playing :)

[quote name='Hoppo75' post='1114648' date='Feb 3 2011, 10:28 PM']Holy Nora.....I had no idea that 'Marcus Wooten McStuHamm' was a member on here....nice to see him offering such an overwhelming bit of support for one of our fellow BC'ers :)[/quote]

Seriously, does no-one else think Brother Jones' post was a joke? I certainly read it as a very tongue in cheek comment..

[quote name='LawrenceH' post='1114688' date='Feb 3 2011, 11:01 PM']Seriously, does no-one else think Brother Jones' post was a joke? I certainly read it as a very tongue in cheek comment..[/quote]
I thought it was a joke too. Perhaps you now need to signal jokes with "lol roflmao lol :lol: :)" so people know what's going on.

lol roflmao lol :D :)