Why become a member? ×

**SOLD** Fender Lite Ash Telecaster

I don't play these 6 string soprano basses anymore :)

Fender Lite Ash Telecaster, excellent condition with no issues. As the blurb says it as it is, it says:

[list]
[*]A unique Special Edition Tele for a very economical price
[*]Birdseye Maple, 9.5 inch Radius (241mm) Fingerboard
[*]Light Weight Ash body
[*]Chrome Hardware
[*]Seymour Duncan APTR-1, APTL-1, (Neck/Bridge) (AP=Alnico Pro) Pickups
[*]Machine Heads: Cast/Sealed Tuning Machines
[*]Bridge: Vintage Style with 3 Brass Saddles
[*]22 Medium Jumbo Frets, Birdseye Maple, Modern “C” Shape, (Satin Polyurethane Finish)
[*]1-Ply Black Pickguard
[*]Fender Tele Black Plastic Parts, Abalone Dot Position Inlays, Oversized Strap Buttons
[/list]

Now discontinued, this comes with a fitted Fender Telecaster case and case candy.

It's going on eBay tonight for a £300 start, with a BIN of £350

[b]Selling here for £275[/b] - no trades thanks.

Collection preferred or will meet half-way within reason.

Bottom picture looks like it's a bit of a matt finish ('cos I'm crap with a camera) but it is a gloss lacquer.

I [i]think [/i]they were made in the Cort factory to Fender specs, but that doesn't detract from it being a very good Tele! :)

C'mon people - I don't want to arse around with eBay!!

[quote name='Hamster' post='1104500' date='Jan 26 2011, 10:38 PM']I [i]think [/i]they were made in the Cort factory to Fender specs, but that doesn't detract from it being a very good Tele! :)[/quote]

I think most of us would see a Fender from the Cort factory (esp a nice looker like that) as preferable to a MIM Fender, that's the alternative at this price point. I would anyways!

The spec is great, shouldn't hang around for long, they should have done a bass version of these, a Jazz made to that spec would be killer!