Why become a member? ×

AKG Wireless + Bug

Time to realize im not going to be in a band for a long, long time, so i need to shift some gear i dont need.

So heres my full amp set-up for sale.

[b]
Korg DTR1000 Rack Tuner[/b], does what it says on the box.

[b]Presonus Bluemax Compressor[/b] This was the first thing i ever bought on BC, from oldhorsemurphy and its stayed with me that many years. Fanastic little compressor (i just love all the moving lights).

More info here: [url="http://www.presonus.com/products/Detail.aspx?ProductId=23"]http://www.presonus.com/products/Detail.aspx?ProductId=23[/url]

[b]AKG Wireless Kit with Bug[/b] WMS40pro. Rarely used to be honest, no need to at home. The bug takes AAA batteries and has an ajustable clip knob.

The compressor and wireless are both half-rack units attached to a shelf. All this is housed in a good quality SKB flight case and everything works fine/is in great condition.

[b]Ampeg, Tuner, Case and Comp now sold (After £70 for the tuner, £40 for the SKB 4u Rack and ).

£50 for the wireless[/b] Bank transfere preferred.

Pic:

If you want any specific pics, drop me a PM and ill see what i can do.

Cheers.
:)

Edited by WarPig

[quote name='WarPig' post='1096568' date='Jan 20 2011, 05:06 PM']Time to realize im not going to be in a band for a long, long time,
:)[/quote]

That's a bit of a drastic statement. Are you sure about not playing in a band for a long time.
We all have our down moments but should always give yourself a bit of time to reflect.

Other than that this is an excellent price for some classic kit.

Shame !

Good luck though whatever you do

Cheers
Dave

[quote name='dmccombe7' post='1096590' date='Jan 20 2011, 05:21 PM']That's a bit of a drastic statement. Are you sure about not playing in a band for a long time.
We all have our down moments but should always give yourself a bit of time to reflect.

Other than that this is an excellent price for some classic kit.

Shame !

Good luck though whatever you do

Cheers
Dave[/quote]

Cheers for the comments Dave :) Im not giving up bass, but seeing as i work 10-12 hour days fri-tues, cant drive AND live in the middle of no-where, theres not much chance haha. If anything im top of my game right now :)

Thanks!

Oh BTW im in [b]Marden, Kent. [/b].

Edited by WarPig

[quote name='WarPig' post='1096591' date='Jan 20 2011, 05:25 PM']Cheers for the comments Dave :) Im not giving up bass, but seeing as i work 10-12 hour days fri-tues, cant drive AND live in the middle of no-where, theres not much chance haha. If anything im top of my game right now :)

Thanks!

Oh BTW im in [b]Marden, Kent. [/b].[/quote]

10-12 hrs over weekend - that's a pain.
Considered changing job ??? - LOL !!!

All best with the sale - as previously pointed out shouldn't last long at this price.

Dave

[quote name='badboy1984' post='1096910' date='Jan 20 2011, 10:20 PM']i admit is great price for the lot and the gear is quality too.

You lack of cash mate? could reconsider that if you not lack of cash, you could use that again when you in a band in the future ....[/quote]

Well ive still got my cab, superfly and plug in tuner, so a basic rig.

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='waynepunkdude' post='1115964' date='Feb 4 2011, 10:27 PM']You still have the Superfly? Outlived my expectations.[/quote]

:) Aye i still have it. I had a look at the broken side, but didnt know where to start on it. Will do the job though for home practice.

Cheers for the comments guys :)

Possibly (probably) interested in this, but what is the performance like, as I`ve read some opinions that these can be a little underpowered.

For info, I play in a punk covers band, and would put it through Ampeg 410 & 210 together.

Pickup wouldn`t be a problem, is Paypal ok?

Edit - done some research, and weighing of items, and this will be too heavy/bulky all in, as am trying to keep lightweight.
Sorry for possibly raising your hopes of a sale.

Edited by Lozz196

• 1 month later...

[quote name='ialma' post='1164461' date='Mar 16 2011, 02:49 PM']This one ?

[url="http://www.akg.com/site/products/powerslave,id,1130,pid,1130,nodeid,2,_language,EN.html"]http://www.akg.com/site/products/powerslav...anguage,EN.html[/url][/quote]

Its a single ariel version. Looks likes the transformer set, but with the bug instead.

• 3 weeks later...