Why become a member? ×

TC Electronic Polytune Tuner Excellent Condition

martysprior

Tuning used to be a necessary evil. The last barrier before you could get truly rocking. But now, tuning is ready to get blasted into the 21st century with PolyTuneTM, the stomp-box sized tuning miracle from TC Electronic!

PolyTuneTM is the world's first polyphonic tuner - a multiple patents pending, game-changing total tuning turnaround that will have future guitarists wondering how we ever got by without it.

Used but in excellent condition, new family addition forces quick sale !!!!!!

£35.00 Cash

[quote name='Ou7shined' post='1088272' date='Jan 13 2011, 04:41 PM']Deal was struck this morning but the OP decided to sell to Platypus later this afternoon for extra money. :)[/quote]
Ouch! thatsnotrite :)

[quote name='Ou7shined' post='1088272' date='Jan 13 2011, 04:41 PM']Deal was struck this morning but the OP decided to sell to Platypus later this afternoon for extra money. :)[/quote]

Good Morning Ou7shined,

I have now gone through in detail, my messages received and sent yesterday, as stated to you there was quite a lot going on as I'm selling most of my bass gear because of a new family addition.

Herewith below is what actually happened rather than your continued surmising; :)

At 09.27am yesterday) Received message from BC member Platypus questioning postage & payment option

At 10.13am yesterday Received message from BC member Ou7shined questioning postage

At 10.36am yesterday Received message from BC member Platypus that confirmed sale !!!

At 10.36am yesterday Received message from BC member Ou7shined that confirmed sale (2) and payment option.

So Ou7shined I didn't decide to go to Platypus later yesterday afternoon for extra money, in actual fact Platypus paid the agreed rate (35GBP) via bank transfer to me and he added £2.00 extra for postage himself. Asked Platypus if you doubt me!!!!!

If you want to include the Bass Chat Moderators to check the above messages please do.

Regards,

Marty

If you were already "in talks" with someone else you should never have PM'd me with details of the deal without saying so and lead me to believe that we were dealing. I also have in my PMs a comment from you stating the deal was struck with Platypus later in the afternoon :) Therefore everything I said was correct given what you told me. I too would invite any mods to veiw the PMs to confirm the timescale and events (it would also reveal that you kept me hanging on for most of the day until I finally contacted you to find out what was going on) but concurrently feel enough is enough now. Perhaps you will be less noobish in future.