Why become a member? ×

Warwick Corvette FNA

Pedro1020

[quote name='Machines' post='122666' date='Jan 18 2008, 09:35 AM']Depends on loads of things really... how old is it ? what condition is it in ? what colour ? is it as standard ?[/quote]

It's in good condition actually, its two years old by sellers description, 4 string, red finish. lol its not on ebay its local..he's including original hardcase...and he has no idea on the second hand values..

how much do you think these are worth? and are they better than LX warwick models?

Edited by Pedro1020

Do a quick search on completed items on eBay, it'll give you a fair idea of value. If it's in decent nick I'd guesstimate £500. As much as anything I'd say that figure is based on the general price of all Warwicks at the minute... there are at least 2 NT Streamers going for around £600 so a BO should theoretically be valued lower and the fact that you can get a new one for £900!

[quote name='warwickhunt' post='122692' date='Jan 18 2008, 10:03 AM']Do a quick search on completed items on eBay, it'll give you a fair idea of value. If it's in decent nick I'd guesstimate £500. As much as anything I'd say that figure is based on the general price of all Warwicks at the minute... there are at least 2 NT Streamers going for around £600 so a BO should theoretically be valued lower and the fact that you can get a new one for £900![/quote]

Thanks Warwickhunt! I'll check into it...but Ive just phoned him, apparently its second hand to him, so it be thirdhand..its a 2000 one..I must have mistaken age as to when he got it..oops! he said he paid £710.

[quote name='charic' post='123863' date='Jan 20 2008, 03:21 PM']Hmm i guess, unless your like me :) only second hand basses get sold ;) My MIM fender is mine forever

Same would be with a warwick[/quote]

lol I would never let go of a Warwick..My Stage 1 Im clenched to.

Second hand instruments tease me more :huh:

[quote name='charic' post='123871' date='Jan 20 2008, 03:27 PM']2nd hand instruments come and go i find, 1st hand you buy bcoz u like them![/quote]

lol I guess so, but I wouldn't personally wouldn't want to burden that loss. In the case if I bought a Warwick for like £1899..and sell it for like £600..to me thats wasted money..lol IMO.

Wierd how recently Warwick's are cheap.