Why become a member? ×

on hold B-QUAD -BASS 4 BRIAN BROMBERG pending

davydisco

hello ive got a way underestimated bass its a b-quad4 brian bromberg and hardcase,still to this day its the best sounding by miles ive heard,its in immaculate condition and i mean pristine (unused) i will accept £750 or i will do a trade for a 4 fretted active bass in similar condition thank u and merry xmas to all u BCers CHEERs

BUMP

Edited by davydisco

[quote name='davydisco' post='1070520' date='Dec 27 2010, 09:00 PM']hello ive got a way underestimated bass its a b-quad4 brian bromberg and hardcase,still to this day its the best sounding by miles ive heard,its in immaculate condition and i mean pristine (unused) i will accept £750 or i will do a trade for a 4 fretted active bass in similar condition thank u and merry xmas to all u BCers CHEERS[/quote]
Hi buddy

You now have 11 seperate threads for the same bass!!!!

Dont you know how to bump the existing one to save valuable space on the Forums?

Seasons greetings!

Will.

[quote name='cocco' post='1071210' date='Dec 28 2010, 07:47 PM']It's lush! What's the tone like?[/quote]

hello mate its a beautiful sounding,excellet quality and looking bass alot dont like the shape its 50/50,but they are not as popular as they should be,if u read up on thefeedback theres no negativity,theyre a class bass and u would have to hear and use one to know what im on about and thanks for your compliment,im sorry about all the ads i didnt know how to bump them up but i do now thanks to a BCer thanks for your help mate ATB CHEERS

[quote name='davydisco' post='1070520' date='Dec 27 2010, 09:00 PM']hello ive got a way underestimated bass its a b-quad4 brian bromberg and hardcase,still to this day its the best sounding by miles ive heard,its in immaculate condition and i mean pristine (unused) i will accept £750 or i will do a trade for a 4 fretted active bass in similar condition thank u and merry xmas to all u BCers CHEERs

BUMP[/quote]
Hi there a truly wonderful bass indeed,I have the dean B2 version which is also
fantastic.l have been watching this instrument on Ebay also and drooling,i appreciate
its value,but alas my top price absolutley pulling out all the stops and whistles is £650!!!!
cash,by all means please tell me to go sling my hook,but it is an offer,all the best.

[quote name='wright/watt' post='1072720' date='Dec 30 2010, 02:01 PM']Hi there a truly wonderful bass indeed,I have the dean B2 version which is also
fantastic.l have been watching this instrument on Ebay also and drooling,i appreciate
its value,but alas my top price absolutley pulling out all the stops and whistles is £650!!!!
cash,by all means please tell me to go sling my hook,but it is an offer,all the best.[/quote]

It's uncanny but the writing style and puctuation of both you and Disco Dave are incredibly simillar!! You could be the same person!! :)

[quote name='Davetbass' post='1072960' date='Dec 30 2010, 06:08 PM']It's uncanny but the writing style and puctuation of both you and Disco Dave are incredibly simillar!! You could be the same person!! :)[/quote]
Not much time for disco dude.Just an average Joe with an average life: Who loves cool basses
amongst other things,but certainly not an imposter!!!!!!!!!!!!! All da best :)