Why become a member? ×

"Incredible Guitar Learning Breakthrough"

stingrayfan

Guest TheBigBeefChief

I'd stay well away.

A few years back I decided to actually purchase one of these "get rich quick" schemes that you see sold online all the time. I knew that it was going to be a load of nonsense, but due to to the strength of the pound vs dollar, I thought £15 was fair enough to settle my curiosity once and for all.

Essentially what you are buying are about 100 guide ebooks (such as the one advertised on the site you found). The website then shows you how o set up and market (using Google Adwords) these sites to gullible people. Buy the format, fret2fret looks very much like one of these sites.

When you actually read these ebooks, they're often cobbled together from other online/obvious sources. Some are no more than 4 pages of word. I purchased 100 ebooks, scanned through all of them and found not one unique or bit of orihinal information.

I would strongly suspect that fret2fret would offer you the same. If there was a secret method out there, we would all know it. Word travels fast.

These things just pray on curiosity.

Having said that, for £15, it aint the end of the world if its all crap.

[quote name='Perry' post='119336' date='Jan 12 2008, 11:03 PM']I have it, if anyone wants a copy I can email it to them.

It does work, it's a lot more easier thank you think.[/quote]
I'll PM you my email address then. But no "make your manhood bigger stuff" please, I get all of those already. It's clever though, how do they know about my problem? :)

Guest TheBigBeefChief

[quote name='stingrayfan' post='119344' date='Jan 12 2008, 11:20 PM']I'll PM you my email address then. But no "make your manhood bigger stuff" please, I get all of those already. It's clever though, how do they know about my problem? :)[/quote]

Because we all have that problem.

[quote name='Perry' post='119336' date='Jan 12 2008, 11:03 PM']I have it, if anyone wants a copy I can email it to them.

It does work, it's a lot more easier thank you think.[/quote]

Me Wantee Perry! I'll take a gander and compare it against human teaching..I swear my teacher never told me everything..

I'll send PM.

Impress the opposite sex?

Me at the bar next week [to hot brunette]: So... did you know that the 10th fret of an E-string, 5th fret of an A-string and 12th fret on a D-string and 7th fret on a G-string are all Ds?

Hot brunette [to large boyfriend]: Dave... this tw*t's talking about my g-string.

Me [to large Dave]: No, it's not what you think. I was just talking about fingering positions.

Edited by The Funk

[quote name='The Funk' post='119663' date='Jan 13 2008, 06:22 PM']Impress the opposite sex?

Me at the bar next week [to hot brunette]: So... did you know that the 10th fret of an E-string, 5th fret of an A-string and 12th fret on a D-string and 7th fret on a G-string are all Ds?

Hot brunette [to large boyfriend]: Dave... this tw*t's talking about my g-string.[/quote]
:)

• 2 weeks later...