Why become a member? ×

+++ SOLD SX Precision Bass - BARGAIN £125 ++SOLD +++

WHUFC BASS

SX Precision Bass for sale. Really nice precision copy in sunburst with tort scratchplate. Plays really nice and sounds the dogs nuts with the Wizards. Pics are here *I've used the previous owners pics - I hope you don't mind Legion... :)

Its in good nick, I've never gigged with it, used to it to record a couple of times and thats it. Its been sat here, gathering dust.

I'm looking for £125.

Sorry, really don't want to post this as its collection only. I'm not interested in trades either, unless you've got a Peavey JSX you're flogging.

Edited by WHUFC BASS

[quote name='WHUFC BASS' post='1041002' date='Nov 29 2010, 12:01 PM']SX Precision Bass for sale. Really nice precision copy in sunburst with tort scratchplate. Plays really nice and sounds the dogs nuts with the Wizards. Pics are here *I've used the previous owners pics - I hope you don't mind Legion... :)

Its in good nick, I've never gigged with it, used to it to record a couple of times and thats it. Its been sat here, gathering dust.

I'm looking for £125.

Sorry, really don't want to post this as its collection only. I'm not interested in trades either, unless you've got a Peavey JSX you're flogging.[/quote]

Nice!

My dad lives in Rayleigh daaan the A13. Would you drive out his way a bit?

LC

[quote name='WHUFC BASS' post='1041320' date='Nov 29 2010, 04:21 PM']Had a few PMs asking if I will post. Not at the moment I'm afraid. I have neither the time, nor do I trust the postal service to deliver it in one piece[/quote]

If you change your mind, i dont mind taking the postal risk, so let me know.

[quote name='kurcatovium' post='1042426' date='Nov 30 2010, 02:46 PM']That's probably the best looking SX I've ever seen![/quote]

...and it's all mine now!
I picked it up from WHUFC this evening, gave it a quick truss rod and action tweak and it plays as well as it looks. Really pleased with it.
Looking forward to trying for real at a rehearsal Friday week and hopefully plugging it in tomorrow if it doesn't snow and I'm home alone.
By the way sorry WHUFC I trousered your pick. Shall I post it back !?