Why become a member? ×

Vous parlez français?

Mekanik

Hi pals,

My name is Hervé, sorry by advance for my poor english, but i'm french.

I'm a bass player from south of France, based near Toulouse, you know the city with the rugby team that sprays always English, never mind :)
I play with a Fender Jazz Bass American Vintage '75, a Lakland Darryl Jones 5 and all the power of a MarkBass R500 + MarkBass 104HF.

I like especially the progressive rock of the 70's (Magma, King Crimson, Genesis ...), soul and funk 60's-70's, a lot of rock in opposition bands, and many other things from metal to jazz through electro and all that eclecticism allows.

See you soon! :)

I can say fermé le bouche and voulez vous couchet avec moi. I have never been able to buy bread, cheese and coffee with either of these phrases. It must be the way I pronounce the words or something, and my French accent is probably quite poor. I really don't like to be hungry and consequently have not been to Paris since 2001.

Good to have you here Hervé :) I like progressive rock aswell, and that is the first time someone has mentioned Magma in a very long time! I liked them when i was young and haven't heard them for about 25 years!

Salut!