Why become a member? ×

Yamaha TRB5-P 2 (Sold subject to usual !)

StanS

Current retired lifestyle (too many holidays :) ) does not allow commitment to a band, so this fabulous bass in new condition, only gigged about a dozen times, is for sale. Bought new, 3 years ago when I retired. Not been touched for a year :)
Bridge pick-up and usual high end build quality by Yamaha make it a versitile and great sounding bass. Hard case has never been used.
Bargain at £1250 ono. includes straplocks and hard case.
Sorry - not interested in part chops.
Feedback: [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=82360&hl=StanS"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=82360&hl=StanS[/url]

Please note that only the bass, straplocks and hard case are for sale.

Edited by StanS

I own a TRB5Pii (in Bubinga) and can testify to just how awesome these basses are. All the tones are in there with the added bite that the piezo gives if required. I've never come across any other bass that has as solid a feel as these things have. Quality all the way! I toyed with the idea of selling mine a few months ago as it wasn't getting used as often as it should but couldn't bring myself to part with it. New, these are retailing at £2200+

Have a free bump on me Stan and good luck with the sale.

[quote name='mr zed' post='1027775' date='Nov 18 2010, 11:37 AM']I own a TRB5Pii (in Bubinga) and can testify to just how awesome these basses are. All the tones are in there with the added bite that the piezo gives if required. I've never come across any other bass that has as solid a feel as these things have. Quality all the way! I toyed with the idea of selling mine a few months ago as it wasn't getting used as often as it should but couldn't bring myself to part with it. New, these are retailing at £2200+

Have a free bump on me Stan and good luck with the sale.[/quote]

+1 in everything but the colour! Mine is in ovangkol, like the one to the left :) The only one i liked more than mine was a Ken Smith (i believe the model was BT5) USA made.

Another free bump for a lovely bass.

Have a bump.

Don't give up the playing, scale it back with some others to do what you want. I started again last year, we are all in the same job, have the same demands, understand what we can & can't do. Its great fun, I regret the 15 or so years of not playing seriously.

Super bass, I want it, but my wife will kill me. Also wanted to buy the sideboard but sadly not for sale.

[quote name='3below' post='1029989' date='Nov 19 2010, 11:16 PM']Super bass, I want it, but my wife will kill me. Also wanted to buy the sideboard but sadly not for sale.[/quote]

:) :)
Sideboard not for sale (wife would kill me) but some conservatory plants may have to go ......

Edited by StanS

Richard you do NOT want this beautiful bass, you can NOT afford it. I do NOT want this bass I can NOT afford it I do NOT want this bass I can NOT afford it I do NOT want this bass I can NOT afford it I do NOT want this bass I can NOT afford it I do NOT want this bass I can NOT afford it I do NOT want this bass I can NOT afford it no no no no NO...
*stabs self repeatedly with biro*