Why become a member? ×

For sale or trade - STINGRAY 5 FRETLESS

martthebass

• 2 months later...

After a couple of months away with Mr Shuker this bass is now back up for sale or trade. I know money's tight so I've given a number of trade options, this isn't an exclusive list so hit me with what you've got.....i can only accept or politely decline :)

If i had the cash id take your arm off mate, absolutely stunning, after years of only buying fretless jazzes i think my next foray will be with a stingray, great colour, as my 2 year old daughter just remarked "ooohhh thats very red" nuff said big bump!!

Many thanks Lee, it doesn't look as red in real life, in fact it's not that different to my Mahogany 30th, more of a deep red than fiesta red.
You won't go wrong with a fretless Ray should you get one in the future Lee, love em myself just can't handle the extra string.....

[quote name='Platypus' post='1121996' date='Feb 9 2011, 10:20 PM']This is just a ridicules price for a top fretless 'ray.
Having bought a fretless stingray form Mart in the past, I know that it will be in excellent condition too[/quote]

Cheers Paul,

yup, despite being a few years older this is in pretty much the same condition as the one I sold you. If I could get comfortable with the inevitable wider board that comes with the B string I'd keep it, for some reason it seems to make more difference to my playing on a fretless than a fretted. Having said that every 5 string fretted I've ever owned has ended up going..

Edited by martthebass

• 2 weeks later...

Well I've seen something I quite fancy and I've got a few days off next week so I'm going to knock this down to £650 collected or £675 delivered for this weekend. I've got potential for a px deal so that'll be explored after the weekend so if you're interested let me know sooooooon.

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='martthebass' post='1137757' date='Feb 22 2011, 09:27 PM'].......'it causes condensation'?

Half Man Half Biscuit....a classic.

Nah I was thinking more screwdrivers and drill.....[/quote]
I am looki g for a fretless sr5 let me know if you change your mind again

Dave