Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I'm in this month's Bass Musician Magazine!

Dood

[quote name='dood' post='1010551' date='Nov 3 2010, 11:22 AM']OH GOOD GRIEF!!! Yes, it's down yet again! - next time it's up I'll copy the page I think, just in case we lose it for good ha ha!![/quote]

I have a copy of the page if you need it. Luckily i had gone out and left several Tabs open on my browser and one of them was that page.

[quote name='paul h' post='1010624' date='Nov 3 2010, 12:13 PM']He's bypassed his awesome control and wired straight into the jack for ultimate awesomness.[/quote]

Thank god he hasn't wired into the flux capacitor. Awesomeness of that level could destroy the world as we know it!

[quote name='dood' post='1010768' date='Nov 3 2010, 01:54 PM']Actually, I've been giving lessons to Chuck Norris in awesomeness :) He's got a little way to go yet, but I can see he's got potential![/quote]

That's impossible. If you and Chuck Norris were ever to meet then the sheer awesomeness would surpass it's critical mass and start a chain reaction of awesomeness that would destroy the universe! Plus I'm sorry but Chuck Norris CAN believe it's not butter, you can't compete with that i'm afraid :)

Ah! It seems like the site is up and running! - Yes indeed I am! - not only have I a bunch of material here to be worked on with the guys - I have also been confronted by the man in his undies, so yes, I guess we've got to that level of 'the relationship'!!

[quote name='dood' post='1011549' date='Nov 4 2010, 01:24 AM']Ah! It seems like the site is up and running! - Yes indeed I am! - not only have I a bunch of material here to be worked on with the guys - I have also been confronted by the man in his undies, so yes, I guess we've got to that level of 'the relationship'!![/quote]

The site is still not working for me though :)