Why become a member? ×

Sold Lakland Duck Dunn with Lakland Gig Bag Sold Pending Usual

johnbiffa

As my new Shuker 51 Precision is ready for collection I cannot see me using my Candy Apple Red Lakland Duck Dunn (aquired from fellow basschat member floydpepper a couple of months ago).

It has a fantastic neck and sounds as great as it looks !

Taking 4 basses to gigs would be overkill, even for me so someone else may as well enjoy it!

I have recorded with it but not gigged and it is therefore in exceptional condition as is the custom Lakland gig bag.

Comes with original sale receipt in 2007

Usual spec and can deliver to most places down M1 or around M25 or NE/NW England and WMids

Cash or paypal acceptable so let me know !!

A bargain at £575 ono or it off to the dreaded bay !!!!

Any questions either pm me or ring 07920 284993

Taking the liberty of posting some earlier pics of this bass via this link [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=98630&hl=lakland"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=...&hl=lakland[/url]

John

Edited by johnbiffa

[quote name='johnbiffa' post='998950' date='Oct 24 2010, 03:48 PM']As my new Shuker 51 Precision is ready for collection I cannot see me using my Duck Dunn despite it having a fantastic neck and sounding as great as it looks !

Talking 4 basses to gigs would be overkill, even for me so someone else may as well enjoy it!

I have recorded with it but not gigged and it is therefore in exceptional condition as is the custom Lakland gig bag.

Usual spec and can deliver to most places down M1 or around M25 or NE/NW England and WMids

A bargain at £625 ono

Any questions either pm me or ring 07920 284993[/quote]

Bump to £595 Monday

[quote name='warwickhunt' post='1000484' date='Oct 25 2010, 09:01 PM']Pics are way too small mate! :)[/quote]

Thats what happens when your wife takes the pictures for you !!! although any stock picture will do as it hasn't been changed, gigged dinged or anything

I bought the EBS Multicomp from you if you remember

John

[quote name='johnbiffa' date='Oct 25 2010, 10:46 PM' post='1000598']
Thats what happens when your wife takes the pictures for you !!! although any stock picture will do as it hasn't been changed, gigged dinged or anything

John

Tuesday bump for link to more pics in edited page

John

[quote name='johnbiffa' post='1000598' date='Oct 25 2010, 10:46 PM']Thats what happens when your wife takes the pictures for you !!! although any stock picture will do as it hasn't been changed, gigged dinged or anything

John[/quote]

Hey John, how's things? Still haven't gotten to see your band... bout time I heard a Gibbo through fat too many speakers; so I'll have to see when you are on in this neck of the woods. Oh and gets some better pics mate! :)

[quote name='warwickhunt' post='1001010' date='Oct 26 2010, 12:34 PM']Hey John, how's things? Still haven't gotten to see your band... bout time I heard a Gibbo through fat too many speakers; so I'll have to see when you are on in this neck of the woods. Oh and gets some better pics mate! :)[/quote]

Try The Lochside pub in Heaton on Saturday 30th and see the old Gibbo in person !

Hope to see you then

John

PS Ive put the link up to Floyd Pepper original posting so hopefully those pictures cut the mustard.........I daren't ask her again !!!

Edited by johnbiffa

[quote name='johnbiffa' post='998950' date='Oct 24 2010, 03:48 PM']As my new Shuker 51 Precision is ready for collection I cannot see me using my Candy Apple Red Lakland Duck Dunn (aquired from fellow basschat member floydpepper a couple of months ago).

It has a fantastic neck and sounds as great as it looks !

Taking 4 basses to gigs would be overkill, even for me so someone else may as well enjoy it!

Comes with original sale receipt in 2007

A bargain at £575 ono or it off to the dreaded bay !!!!

Any questions either pm me or ring 07920 284993

Taking the liberty of posting some earlier pics of this bass via this link [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=98630&hl=lakland"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=...&hl=lakland[/url]

John[/quote]

C'mon guys this is a bargain and an unashamed Wednesday bump !

[quote name='dave_bass5' post='1002232' date='Oct 27 2010, 11:37 AM']This looks like my old bass (mine had black strap locks on when i sold it). Very nice bass and i wish i could afford to buy it back.[/quote]

Hi Dave

If it was I am sure somewhere down the line I'll regret selling it as well !!!

John

[quote name='karlfer' post='1004285' date='Oct 28 2010, 07:57 PM']Thank **** for that.[/quote]

Ditto! Quitting smoking was easier than not buying this bass. It helped that I'd just spent the money on a kitchen too. :)
I'll be on the hunt for one of these babies in the new year though!

[quote name='colleya' post='1004363' date='Oct 28 2010, 08:52 PM']Ditto! Quitting smoking was easier than not buying this bass. It helped that I'd just spent the money on a kitchen too. :)
I'll be on the hunt for one of these babies in the new year though![/quote]

Hopefully its gone to a BC member, which means we will see it again at some point ;-). I might have some spare cash by then.

• 2 weeks later...