Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* Ken Smith BT6G Custom (Elite upgrade)

doki

The Bass is now going to France....

Thanx a lot - chin up and sorry to all the other guys...

putting up some more basses after my holiday -Y so maybe i can make it up to you then :)

Edited by doki

[quote name='JensWest' post='993519' date='Oct 19 2010, 01:53 PM']Where does all Smiths come from all of a sudden?! :lol:
Been looking for one quiet a while and now there are a few for sale here.
Fortunatly I got a hold of one. :)[/quote]

I've been waiting ages too, rarely 4's come up as most Smiths i see are 5ers/6ers.

If this was a 4 i'd be a dead man! It's so pretty.

thanx guys...

the 4 strings are pretty rare as the smiths are well known for their b-string and 6ers... incredible instruments but i can`t use them in my current projects: i think i had to fear for my life standing with the smith in a dusty club with a hundred drunk punk rockers in the crowd throwing bottles at me :) .. anyways i will miss it for sure, as it is a fantastic studio and solo bass as well :.(

trade option removed

[quote name='doki' post='994492' date='Oct 20 2010, 09:54 AM']bump and a price drop

[b]Price: 2000 pounds / 2250 Euro[/b]

will be withdrawn at the end of the week, cause i`m going to holidays...[/quote]

Are you coming to the UK with the KS ???

[quote name='voxpop' post='995150' date='Oct 20 2010, 04:58 PM']Are you coming to the UK with the KS ???[/quote]

lol, sadly no.. i`m staying on the mainland... but like i pm`d you: there is no need to worry about shipment - i`m a experienced packer :)

Edited by doki

Id love to try a NT smith, this could be the one to make me want a six, its even got nice knobs retrofitted, the original ones dont do justice to stupidly expensive basses,(will change mine as soon as i can :) ) this is the bargain of the week by a long way, just stunning!!!! oh and your right the B string is fantastic!! better than the yamaha and warwick 5,s ive owned previously!!!

thanx matbass6 and lee650... and yes i can`t understand either why US-Luthiers always equip their basses with the cheapest plastic knobs :) - those instruments need wood or gold or something fancy...

ok since there is a lot of undecided interest via pm and the time is running as i really like to settle this before my holiday to have a free mind... time to get a bit more agressive :lol:

Two Options:

1) lowered price to 1900 GBP / 2150 euro including shipment to any EU country... only until 20:00 this evening and buyer has to pay immediately - bass will be shipped Friday 22.10.2010 morning!

or

2) you pay say 100 pounds /150 euro in advance and got time to pay the rest of the 2000 GBP / 2250 while i`m on vacation -> bass will be shipped Tuesday 02.11.2010

Bass will be withdrawn Thursday 21.10.2010 20:00 - but will be up again 02.11.2010

i`m really sorry about pushing it that hard, but i already paid for the bass i wanted to finance with this one and thats now missing on my bank account... when i`m back from holidays and she is still here and i got a bit distance to the situation things go back to normal and there will be plenty of time for all the undecided - promise :)