Why become a member? ×

Valenti no 70 mint in 57 burst

richardd

:) Just got this in a deal,but prefer a passive bass, so it is for sale.Nordy big singles Aguilar 1 pre amp 18volt circuit,lots of tones,passive pull switch, absolutly mint,in lightweight case £800

[attachment=61701:valanti.jpg]

[attachment=61703:valenti3.jpg]

[attachment=61702:valenti2.jpg]

[attachment=61704:valenti4.jpg]

Thanks for looking,will ship anywhere and PP buyer pay's fees :lol:

Would Trade for a tasty Jazz up to £600 plus cash

Thanks Dude :) Edited by richardd

[quote name='richardd' date='Oct 24 2010, 09:44 PM' post='999492']
:)
:lol: Hi Keith,How are you,not getting over till the new year,now,hope you are back in your home,You know what it's like,to many sweetie's in the shop.have a great Christmas and New Year :)

Bugger, got some December deps and was hoping to drag you up for a few numbers and not pay you again.

Hi Rich!!! How's it going!!!

You know, I wish I could afford to buy one of these Valenti's from you!! I loved that 5 string. Anyway, have a bump on me!

And, I'm playing (28th Oct) tonight at the Volo with my new Blues band (with female French keys player). It'd be great if you could make it.

G.

[quote name='geoffbyrne' post='1003472' date='Oct 28 2010, 10:43 AM']Hi Rich!!! How's it going!!!

You know, I wish I could afford to buy one of these Valenti's from you!! I loved that 5 string. Anyway, have a bump on me!

And, I'm playing (28th Oct) tonight at the Volo with my new Blues band (with female French keys player). It'd be great if you could make it.

G.[/quote]

Hi Geof Hope you are well,Will try to get down,tonight You are saved the expense Valenti is on hold,Rich