Why become a member? ×

MM bongo -SORTED-

munkonthehill

Hey chaps,,, if you have read any of my previous threads, I am now a massive bongo fan.

Only thing is, I really want the stealth version.

Mine is sapphire black 4HS with the pearloid pickguard

Does anyone fancy a swap?

Im not fussed if its the 5 string or the HH version on offer.

Cheers
Steven

Edited by munkonthehill

[quote name='MB1' post='992852' date='Oct 18 2010, 10:07 PM']MB1. :lol:
" And Tonight Mathew! I'm Going to be Mr Indecisive!...I think? :) :) "
BUMP![/quote]

a knew you couldnt resist ya character ye!!!!!!!!!

In my defence Martin its ideally the Bongo 4HS stealth im after.

The stealth was the first one I seen and the first one I really wanted. Its Bongo all the way with me now matey. Its purely the colour change im after to be 100% happy.

However im currently trying to source a different scratchplate at present, so if I get that, it may cure my stelath lust.

[quote name='munkonthehill' post='992860' date='Oct 18 2010, 10:14 PM']a knew you couldnt resist ya character ye!!!!!!!!!

In my defence Martin its ideally the Bongo 4HS stealth im after.

The stealth was the first one I seen and the first one I really wanted. Its Bongo all the way with me now matey. Its purely the colour change im after to be 100% happy.

However im currently trying to source a different scratchplate at present, so if I get that, it may cure my stelath lust.[/quote]

MB1. :lol:
Same problem with Swirly Maple Steve! Finding an outfit to match is a bitch! :)

[quote name='munkonthehill' post='990799' date='Oct 17 2010, 12:51 AM']Hey chaps,,, if you have read any of my previous threads, I am now a massive bongo fan.

Only thing is, I really want the stealth version.

Mine is sapphire black 4HS with the pearloid pickguard

Does anyone fancy a swap?

Im not fussed if its the 5 string or the HH version on offer.

Cheers
Steven[/quote]

You see its Bongo all the way... until someone offers you the next big thing that you hadn't thought of! :)

[quote name='Musicman20' post='993224' date='Oct 19 2010, 10:00 AM']Nope...unfortunately not.

Speaking of Bongos...I really want a 5HH in an unusual colour....[/quote]

sorry gareth but your not allowed anymore MM gear, due to your recent buying frenzy, you have left a global shortage hahahaha.

However did you see that natural mahogany bongo??? LUSH.

I know it's not an unusal colour, but it is unusal for a bongo

[quote name='steve' post='995285' date='Oct 20 2010, 08:29 PM']I miss my old Bongo, hopefully you'll be bringing to the next Moffat do?[/quote]

Aye mate, was thinking of bringing theBongo and the ampeg portabass rig.

Hopefully indulge in a bit more of the drinking scene too hahahahaha Dont suppose theres any word of a new date????

[quote name='munkonthehill' post='995306' date='Oct 20 2010, 09:02 PM']Aye mate, was thinking of bringing theBongo and the ampeg portabass rig.

Hopefully indulge in a bit more of the drinking scene too hahahahaha Dont suppose theres any word of a new date????[/quote]

good stuff - i've not heard anything yet tbh

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Musicman20' post='996896' date='Oct 22 2010, 10:55 AM']Ive been eyeing up a 5 HH....I NEED one![/quote]

Send us a pm when you decide to get rid of the MM gear and buy fenders again :)

On a serious note, I can't wait to see the White big al 4 string

Also I'm sure I saw a bright orange bongo 5HH on the eBay the other day.

[quote name='Prime_BASS' post='1013800' date='Nov 5 2010, 10:06 PM']Send us a pm when you decide to get rid of the MM gear and buy fenders again :)

On a serious note, I can't wait to see the White big al 4 string

Also I'm sure I saw a bright orange bongo 5HH on the eBay the other day.[/quote]

[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Musicman-Bongo-HH-5-String-Bass-/170559606003?pt=UK_Musical_Instruments_Guitars_CV&hash=item27b6250cf3#ht_500wt_1156"]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Musicman-Bongo-HH-5-...3#ht_500wt_1156[/url]

Not selling the MMs this time :)

• 1 month later...