Why become a member? ×

Sansamp Psa 1,reduced,

Chimike

Thought I'd just put up for possible trades,(or now sale ) bits of gear I'm not using.

A.R.T. X15 MIDI footcontroller, £60 now reduced to £49
A.R.T. X11 Midi controller, £34 now reduced to £29
Sansamp PSA1, I bought secondhand, but it's in nice condition. £220, now reduced to £199
Rocktron GAP 1 preamp, not sure if it's for bass, never got to use it ! Used, but not abused,condition.£34

Edited by Chimike

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

[quote name='Chimike' post='1126728' date='Feb 14 2011, 09:49 AM']I would imagine that there is a fair degree of skill needed to get the best out of the Art ( just as there is to be able to drive an FI CAR , compared with your average saloon )) It's strength is the very broad pallette of ( Analogue and Digital ) sounds it is capable of producing. BTW, It is also a useful valve driven preamp, giving nice overdriven sounds, even if you don't use the effects. It is earlyish effects technology, and won't be for everybody, but they have their fans, are getting increasingly difficult to find. This is the SE model, not the earlier one, and as such, has many more instantly useable preset effects, that can the easily be fine tuned to your taste, if all you want to do is flick through the manual, and not bother to learn the nuances of this great bit of kit !

Marmite ?[/quote]

kool man i love marmite!
i get youre drift,

cheers for reply
zig

• 4 months later...

I have an old Nightbass SE and have often thought about dragging it out for a play again :)

What are the differences between the X-11 and X-15?

I see the X15 has a couple of expression pedals but not sure I'd use them that much.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...