Why become a member? ×

Warwick Streamer Standard 5 string NOW SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

ash

Selling my Warwick Streamer Standard 5 string, its a German one in excellent conditon with only a few small dings and a bit of buckle rash on the back. Plays and sounds great. I'm willing to post at cost if necessary. Looking for 295 cash. Message me for more info but I think this sums it up.

[attachment=61144:IMGP1615.JPG]

[attachment=61145:IMGP1617.JPG]

Edited by ash

[quote name='Truckstop' post='985690' date='Oct 12 2010, 01:31 PM']Will you consider p/x if you see anything you fancy in my sig. (except the Yamaha, the GK or the EBS)?
That looks dangerously cheap for a Warwick. What's the catch?

Truckstop[/quote]

No catch, times are tough so I'm out for a quick sale.

In terms of a trade I'm interested in a Trace T bass - preferably 5 string or any nice 5 string with cash adjustment (from my side). Or I'd do a straight swap for a decent small 12" cab such as an EBS. Its a really nice bass to play and very versatile.

[quote name='Truckstop' post='985690' date='Oct 12 2010, 01:31 PM']Will you consider p/x if you see anything you fancy in my sig. (except the Yamaha, the GK or the EBS)?
That looks dangerously cheap for a Warwick. What's the catch?

Truckstop[/quote]

Its the old streamer standard, prerequisite to the Rockbass, only they were actually made in germany and have a proper Warwick Ovankgol neck. Often see the 4 strings going for cheap prices on here, this is the first 5 i have seen and i actually really quite like it! Alot of bass for the money!

[quote name='Kev' post='986161' date='Oct 12 2010, 08:11 PM']Its the old streamer standard, prerequisite to the Rockbass, only they were actually made in germany and have a proper Warwick Ovankgol neck. Often see the 4 strings going for cheap prices on here, this is the first 5 i have seen and i actually really quite like it! Alot of bass for the money![/quote]
Yes it's a proper german one, thought I'd pass it on to someone who appreciates this kind of neck as it doesn't really do it for me - I'm a bit of a traditionalist. I'll also be putting my old 83 Tokai 'Jazzsound' on here shortly as I need to thin down my collection as currently looking for a new project.

[quote name='xgsjx' post='988421' date='Oct 14 2010, 08:54 PM']I'd love to take it off your hands as it's a steal, but unfortunately I'm currently poorer than a peasant who's had his last penny pinched!

Have a free bump.
(Any future ones require payment)[/quote]

Cheers for that!

Just to clarify it is a German one and yes I will post within the UK for 20GBP at this price I'm not including postage in the asking price. All I know about it is what I have put on this post.
Thanks for all the interest - if you want it be quick!

I have one of these in green and they are great value for money. Specs should be Ovangkol neck with wenge board, bell brass frets, passive MEC pickups, Rock solid one piece bridge, Carolena body and Warwick branded tuners.

I would be shocked if this is still unsold much longer.

Edited by dwh87

I had 5 in green which I sold on eBay some time ago. It was my main touring bass for a while and was bloody good!

An absolute bargain.

Whilst it's referred to the older Rock Bass Warwick, it should not be confused as, if it's anything like my old one, the quality is very close to something like a current Corvette Standard, worth close to 1k.

Shep