Why become a member? ×

Stingray Ltd Edt Black n Gold SOLD PENDING

bassatnight

[size=4][size=3]Need to shift her as running out of time for my Fretless Price now [b]£975[/b] plus courier.[/size][/size]

Fellow Chatters,

Following two potential scams on E-Bay for my Limited Edition Ray I have decided not to relist it on there. I placed a reserve of £1,200 and it got to £1,051 which with courier would have been £1,091. I decided to offer it to the highest bidder for his final bid but his e-mails back to me were, shall we say, worrying!

So here it is again, after some thinking I have decided to drop the price to £1040 and that includes next day UPS insured courier with full tracking service.

Tradewise I am after a decent Fender Precision preferably with Maple neck and am happy to listen to any kind of sensible offers so if you have say an American P or even Japanese and are willing to make up the difference with cash lets talk.

Would also consider Mexican P's with an obvious greater cash amount coming my way.

I need to shift this to pay for a certain Fretless Fender I currently have on hold elsewhere on this forum so you will be helping two Bass chatters ;-)

For my own reasons I will only ship to confirmed UK addresses.

PM away guys...

Edited by bassatnight

The pictures make the gold finish look slighlty more garish than it is. Someone PM'd me to say it was the Chav bassplayers dream! erm hope that doesn't put anyone off :) [quote name='cocco' post='980586' date='Oct 7 2010, 02:45 PM']I can't decide weather I love or hate the gold hardware. I'm sure it's gorgeous in person mind. Bump![/quote]

[quote name='bassatnight' post='980378' date='Oct 7 2010, 11:40 AM']Fellow Chatters,

Following two potential scams on E-Bay for my Limited Edition Ray I have decided not to relist it on there. I placed a reserve of £1,200 and it got to £1,051 which with courier would have been £1,091. I decided to offer it to the highest bidder for his final bid but his e-mails back to me were, shall we say, worrying!

So here it is again, after some thinking I have decided to drop the price to £1040 and that includes next day UPS insured courier with full tracking service.

Tradewise I am after a decent Fender Precision preferably with Maple neck and am happy to listen to any kind of sensible offers so if you have say an American P or even Japanese and are willing to make up the difference with cash lets talk.

Would also consider Mexican P's with an obvious greater cash amount coming my way.

I need to shift this to pay for a certain Fretless Fender I currently have on hold elsewhere on this forum so you will be helping two Bass chatters ;-)

For my own reasons I will only ship to confirmed UK addresses.

PM away guys...[/quote]

Hello intrested in buying can you advise approx weight, subjectively how does the sustain tone compare to standard 3band ? Thanks Tom

Hi,

I have no way of weighing her sadly. According to MM website she weighs around 8.5lbs. She seems fairly light to me, the tone is wonderful and what you expect for a high end MM.

Cheers,

Steve.[quote name='THOM' post='981230' date='Oct 8 2010, 09:10 AM']Hello intrested in buying can you advise approx weight, subjectively how does the sustain tone compare to standard 3band ? Thanks Tom[/quote]

I suggest you read the house rules on commenting on Sales as you have just broken one of the rules. I find your comment unhelpful, illinformed and frankly wrong.

Can I ask one of the mods to have a quiet word with him on house rules. If you have comments to make you should use the PM facility but I can't help feeling you are upset that I wouldn't trade for your P
and this is some kind of immature revenge mission!?

[quote name='lewyyy' post='983091' date='Oct 10 2010, 09:26 AM']you are pricing it too high it is not worth your valuation ,thats why it hasnt sold.lower your sights .[/quote]