Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

SOLD - BIG AL 5 SSS too bad!

Grand Wazoo

[color="#FF0000"][size=4][b]CORRECTION, ALL SOLD NOW (THE 25th Anniversary is no longer available, sorry and neither is the BONGO 5HHP or the BIG AL 5 SSS)[/b][/size][/color]

none available anymore

1st Bass for Sale:

Ernie Ball MusicMan Big Al 5 strings S/S/S (3 single coils with phantom coils fitted underneath for hum cancelling) Candy Apple Red. - Body African Mahogany - Maple Neck & Figerboard 3x pickup selctors with passive / active switch, 4 bands eq and a passive tone control, capable of 16 different sounds. £1599 if collected in person from Grenwich, or add £40 for courier fees.(see pics below)

[b]The Bil Al 5 S/S/S[/b]

For more detailed pictures click on my signature line for a complete slideshow

THANK YOU - ALL SOLD NOW

Edited by Grand Wazoo

[quote name='CHRISDABASS' post='968425' date='Sep 26 2010, 03:02 PM']Does the 25th aniversary come with all that beer?? :)

The Big Al is really tempting me :lol:[/quote]

[size=4][b]For more detailed pictures click on my signature line for a complete slideshow

PM me only if interested. Prices are non negotiable. Thanks [/b][/size]

No beer is included in the deal. :)

I love the picture with the two bottles of wine. It reminds me of the castlemaine ad where they over load the van with beer and put on one bottle of sherry for the girls. the car then collapses and they say" I think we overdid the sherry mate!"

Guys I know this bongo very well indeed and let me just say that it's in showroom condition. I can't get over how well he keeps his basses. If I had the spare cash I would pick up this bongo in a flash but I have a deal on a sandberg that I can't refuse .
Best of luck with the sale
Dave

[quote name='Grand Wazoo' post='968433' date='Sep 26 2010, 03:09 PM'][size=4][b]For more detailed pictures click on my signature line for a complete slideshow

PM me only if interested. Prices are non negotiable. Thanks [/b][/size]

No beer is included in the deal. :)[/quote]

Always read the small print. :lol:

Ok Please ALL note one of the basses in this advert has been sold to a man here [b]and Moderators please note I have just left you a voluntary donation, thanking you for the use of the service.[/b]A very happy man left my place this afternoon with a nice new MusicMan Ernie Ball 25th Anniversary Bass 5 Strings model H/S/S.

The other 2 are still available contact me by PM if interested. these are:

[b]1st Bass for Sale:[/b]
Ernie Ball MusicMan Bongo 5 HHP (P stands for piezo) £1299 if collected in person from Grenwich, or add £40 for courier fees. (see pics below) Comes with 2 spare pickuards a Moonstoone one and a Black Ice one.

[b]2nd Bass for Sale:[/b]
Ernie Ball MusicMan Big Al 5 strings S/S/S (3 single coils with phantom coils fitted underneath for hum cancelling) Candy Apple Red. - Body African Mahogany - Maple Neck & Figerboard 3x pickup selctors with passive / active switch, 4 bands eq and a passive tone control, capable of 16 different sounds. £1599 if collected in person from Grenwich, or add £40 for courier fees.(see pics below)

Click here for pics [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=104269"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=104269[/url]

[quote name='Grand Wazoo' post='976088' date='Oct 3 2010, 04:03 PM']Ok Please ALL note one of the basses in this advert has been sold to a man here [b]and Moderators please note I have just left you a voluntary donation, thanking you for the use of the service.[/b]A very happy man left my place this afternoon with a nice new MusicMan Ernie Ball 25th Anniversary Bass 5 Strings model H/S/S.

The other 2 are still available contact me by PM if interested. these are:

[b]1st Bass for Sale:[/b]
Ernie Ball MusicMan Bongo 5 HHP (P stands for piezo) £1299 if collected in person from Grenwich, or add £40 for courier fees. (see pics below) Comes with 2 spare pickuards a Moonstoone one and a Black Ice one.

[b]2nd Bass for Sale:[/b]

Click here for pics [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=104269"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=104269[/url][/quote]If your thinking of buying and collecting one of the other basses..make sure you do it lunch time..Fran makes a wicked pasta :) Ady

[quote name='bassmanady' post='976303' date='Oct 3 2010, 07:09 PM']If your thinking of buying and collecting one of the other basses..make sure you do it lunch time..Fran makes a wicked pasta :) Ady[/quote]

Yes that's true, no one comes past my house friend or foe without sampling my culinary dishes, and I am not talking about boil in the bag spag bol that you english people eat!
About one hour before Ady turned up I was chopping onions, slicing garlick in tiny slices, peeling boiled tomatoes, prepping linguine etc etc, it just so happened that Ady turned up when all was ready! :lol: