Why become a member? ×

SOLD - BIG AL 5 SSS too bad!

Grand Wazoo

[quote name='Musicman20' post='1059609' date='Dec 15 2010, 02:52 PM']Hope you got a price you were happy with! Enjoy the new gear etc etc :)[/quote]

Yup. £1450 + £40 postage. I got what I was asking. I hanged on to it until the right buyer came along willing to pay what I believe was the right price

Thanks... I am supposed to get my first new Dingwall by end of Jan / beg Feb, so Sheldon said...

[i]"Your bass is started. Your build is too early in the process to make any valuable predictions on but I'm guessing end of January or early Feb."[/i]

[quote name='Grand Wazoo' post='1059681' date='Dec 15 2010, 04:07 PM']Yup. £1450 + £40 postage. I got what I was asking. I hanged on to it until the right buyer came along willing to pay what I believe was the right price

Thanks... I am supposed to get my first new Dingwall by end of Jan / beg Feb, so Sheldon said...

[i]"Your bass is started. Your build is too early in the process to make any valuable predictions on but I'm guessing end of January or early Feb."[/i][/quote]

Cool, New Years Present! I think thats a fantastic price for both you and the buyer.