Why become a member? ×

FS/FT Warrior 5 signature - USA made

ovialexm1

I have for sell or for trade a very good looking Warrior Signature 5 strings, bone nut, very good bridge and tuners, modern look and sound ...
Also has EMG pick-ups and electronics. Mahogany body and purple heart fretboard with mother-of-pearl inlay. Maple/purple heart/ maple neck (3 piece). Sounds like a real beast.
I am open for any reasonable trades (plus some cash from your side or mine... depends of the value of your bass). More interested in 5 string basses, except Rickenbacker 4003 with VTC and Stingray classic (those can be 4 strings). :)
[b][s]1800 euro[/s][/b]
[b]NEW PRICE 1750 euro[/b]
Here are some pictures:

Edited by ovialexm1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='slapierro' post='1002327' date='Oct 27 2010, 12:37 PM']a big bump for a very talented musician (bass and keys) and very kind guy :)[/quote]

Thank you Pierro for apreciation ... I had only good experience with french people. The other bass I sold in France was in Dijon to a very nice guy like you too.

Edited by ovialexm1

[quote name='ThomBassmonkey' post='1005924' date='Oct 29 2010, 10:59 PM']I've got my eye on this, but as I'm sure you're aware, asking people for offers is against forum rules, you need to state a price in the thread if it's up for sale.[/quote]

Did you check my Post #3? :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Interested in a Warwick Streamer vintage, Warwick Streamer stage 1, Stingray classic 4, a rick 4003, shuttle 6.0 or a aguilar DB115.
open for other offers... depends what you have for trade.

Edited by ovialexm1

• 1 month later...