Why become a member? ×

Jam Nights in Surrey

dougal

I used occasionally to do a jam night at the grey horse in Kingston, which Robin Bibi set up.

Recently a friendly drummer was asking about jam nights in the area, and now that one seems to have died a death. Anyone know of any others?

Preferably in Egham, Woking, Guildford or Kingston, but not too fussy...

Edited by dougal

[quote name='dougal' post='950296' date='Sep 9 2010, 09:43 AM']I used occasionally to do a jam night at the grey horse in Kingston, which Robin Bibi set up.

Recently a novice drummer was asking about jam nights in the area, and now that one seems to have died a death. Anyone know of any others?

Preferably in Egham, Woking, Guildford or Kingston, but not too fussy...[/quote]

This looked like the place for jam nights...
[url="http://www.eirlysrhiannon.com/jam.html"]http://www.eirlysrhiannon.com/jam.html[/url]

Garry

I play with Robin at the Windsor Castle Jam in Carshalton, on the first Monday of the month.

Jampact run a jam at the Elm (it's been renamed but I don't know what to) in Victoria Road, Surbiton. They have a web site.

The White Lion at Worplesdon used to have jam nights.

[quote name='dougal' post='950296' date='Sep 9 2010, 09:43 AM']I used occasionally to do a jam night at the grey horse in Kingston, which Robin Bibi set up.

Recently a novice drummer was asking about jam nights in the area, and now that one seems to have died a death. Anyone know of any others?

Preferably in Egham, Woking, Guildford or Kingston, but not too fussy...[/quote]
Basing my reply on your thread title only my suggestion has to be The WI(womens Institute) :)