Why become a member? ×

Shuker J4 classic

giblett123

Evening everyone,

Here we have my custom Shuker J4 which I have owned from new and have had for about 4-5 months, it's a very nice example of a high quality custom jazz and is a really nice player, kind of punchy & bright but I need to free up some cash for my build projects which are not far from completion (I hope)!

[b]Specs:[/b] Maple neck, maple board with black dots, carbon fibre reinforcement. 20 frets, satin neck lacquer. alder body, candy graphite pearl colour coat, wet look gloss topcoat. black s/plate. delano JCAL pickups, Shuker 2 band j-eq, Gotoh bridge, Gotoh tuners, black hardware.

[b]Condition:[/b] As new, no dents, dings or chunks missing, no issues whatsoever.

[b]Price:[/b] I'm willing to take £699 as I got it from Jon Shuker at very discounted price (£500 off) so I'm passing this on & yes, I can ship if needed & if your in the Midlands feel free to come & try it out.

[b]Trades:[/b] I'm not really looking for trades as this is supposed to be a fund raiser but you never know as I have a serious weakness for nice toys so please feel free to ask!

Cheers for looking.
Chris.

PS it was withdrawn for a while but now up again, it's a gas thing!

Edited by giblett123

[quote name='kevbass' post='950145' date='Sep 9 2010, 01:34 AM']Best looking jazz bass ever and if you disagree you are wrong[/quote]
String pacing? errrm not sure! what are the measurements on those? if all else fails I can Mail Jon and find out, it looks and feels identical to the fender USA standards if thats any help?

[quote name='giblett123' post='950171' date='Sep 9 2010, 05:52 AM']String pacing? errrm not sure! what are the measurements on those? if all else fails I can Mail Jon and find out, it looks and feels identical to the fender USA standards if thats any help?[/quote]

Ah sorry I meant 60s or 70s pup spacing. Cheers!

[quote name='leroydiamond' post='950540' date='Sep 9 2010, 01:04 PM']Hello
What is the weight of the bass please? Will you ship to the republic of Ireland?
regards
leroy[/quote]Round the 9lb mark, not the lightest but not a killer either, I'll weight it later and post a defiinitive figure and yes, I'm happy to ship to Ireland if your happy to pay the cost.

[quote name='giblett123' post='950573' date='Sep 9 2010, 01:23 PM']Round the 9lb mark, not the lightest but not a killer either, I'll weight it later and post a defiinitive figure and yes, I'm happy to ship to Ireland if your happy to pay the cost.[/quote]ok, I've braved the bathroom scales and it's 9 lb 5oz (ish), guy at work reckons it's the 70's pup spacing.

[quote name='waynepunkdude' post='959923' date='Sep 17 2010, 09:04 PM']I'll be in Birmingham this week, can I come and have a try? May well be seriously interested.[/quote]
Yep, no worries, feel free to drop in, your more than welcome, I'm not about Monday, Tuesday and Thursday (work) but any other time is ok, drop me a line etc.