Why become a member? ×

Ovation CC157 Electro Acoustic guitar

UP FOR SALE AGAIN

Having a clear out of stuff and found one of my first acoustics perched away in the corner. Figuring that it doesn't get used much (I can't actually remember seeing it out of the case in the last year) I thought it would be good to offer it up for sale here before elsewhere. So if anybody wants a great sounding electro acoustic give me a shout. I'll throw in the case also.

I've just noticed that on the back of the guitar there is a circular mark on the bottom - this is just on the photograph (must be a dirty lens or a reflection or something!)

Mostly clean - small ding out the back of the neck but for the price, £120, it's a bargain. It's been gigged and it's been great - never let me down. I just don't use it now since buying my Taylor.

Edited by EBS_freak

• 4 months later...

[quote name='Beedster' post='196411' date='May 11 2008, 11:06 AM']Guess you weren't interested? No worries
Chris[/quote]

Sorry dude - only just logged in and seen this.

Give me a shout if you are still interested.

I've PMed my phone if you are still interested.

Edited by EBS_freak

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Davetbass' post='208323' date='May 28 2008, 07:49 PM']Hello I`m after a decent acoustic... Does it say Ovation on the headstock?

Would you be able to post?

Cheers

Dave[/quote]

Its an earlyish Celebrity - so yeah, it says Ovation on the headstock.

I can probably Amtrak it to you if you are interested - but I'd have to get a quote... and a suitable box from somewhere!

[quote name='EBS_freak' post='208563' date='May 29 2008, 01:07 AM']Its an earlyish Celebrity - so yeah, it says Ovation on the headstock.

I can probably Amtrak it to you if you are interested - but I'd have to get a quote... and a suitable box from somewhere![/quote]

That sounds great! Gies a shout when you get a quote and we`ll take it from there?

My wife owns our only acoustic so it would be nice to get my own one :)

Dave

[quote name='Davetbass' post='209277' date='May 29 2008, 11:59 PM']That sounds great! Gies a shout when you get a quote and we`ll take it from there?

My wife owns our only acoustic so it would be nice to get my own one :)

Dave[/quote]

No problems. I'll let you know as soon as I have the details. Give me a few days to get things sorted.