Why become a member? ×

SOLD! Musicman Stingray 4, Natural/Maple.

Shockwave

Hey guys.

[size=3][b]Description[/b][/size]

Here we have a very good condition Musicman Stingray 4 string.

[size=3][b]Specification[/b][/size]

Lovely natural finish with a decent grain, with black scratchplate and all original electronics. Versatile 3 band EQ and Maple Fingerboard. There is some nice understated flame maple in the neck and fingerboard.

The bass is not particularly heavy for a Stingray.

Comes with Hiscox hardshell case (With one clip that does not work) Otherwise in great condition.

[size=3][b]Functionality[/b][/size]

Absoloutely no problems electrically or structurally, all electronics are working smoothly. Trussrod is 100% functional.

[size=3][b]Playability[/b] [/size]

Has had a proffesional setup last week, low action and strung with brand new Rotosound 105-45 Stainless Steel strings with less then an hour playtime on them. Had it purposely set up with a slight amount of buzz to help cut through a heavy mix.

[size=3][b]Sounds[/b][/size]

Pure Stingray. Sounds exactly how a Stingray should sound.

[size=3][b]Condition[/b][/size]

A few light marks on the metal control panel, otherwise in great condition!

[size=3][b]Price/Trades[/b][/size]

£720 Picked up.

Trades and Part Exchanges with money my way are possible. Interested in WHY.

[size=3][b]Delivery[/b][/size]

Bass must be picked up from Bristol, would rather not post at this time. However, if you are interested in the bass and want to trade, then a meetup could be arranged. If you need to have it posted, let me know and i will contact you if i decide to post.

[size=3][b]Other information[/b][/size]

If you require any other information or specific photos of the bass, please let me know either by PM or my E-mail address Anubispearl [AT] hotmail.com, My number is also available for serious buyers. I reserve the right to withdraw from a sale at anytime.

[size=3][b]Photos:[/b][/size]

[quote name='munkonthehill' post='940292' date='Aug 30 2010, 08:05 PM']oh thats lovely,,,,,I wonder if i should!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)[/quote]

MB1. :rolleyes:
...Havent you had enough trouble with American Blondes Steve? :lol:

[quote name='Musicman20' post='940314' date='Aug 30 2010, 08:25 PM']Is this my old bass?!

Mine was sold in a Hiscox case, but the hinges/clasps were all working.

If it is, it left me in brand new condition, and looks like it still is.[/quote]

Hmm it could be! Just rechecked, it is a Hiscox case. The Clasp with the lock is not working. I did not aquire it from a basschatter though.

[quote name='Ou7shined' post='940313' date='Aug 30 2010, 08:24 PM']How old is it?

And Munk, just NO! :rolleyes:[/quote]

Feb/Mar 2002 :)

Also the bass is not particularly heavy for a Stingray, Which is pretty good!

[quote name='lmcfbass' post='941651' date='Sep 1 2010, 01:48 AM']PM Sent

Lovely Bass !!![/quote]

PM replied, still available!

As far as trade bait is concerned, i am interested in Fender Deluxe USA basses, Weirder but decent 70's 80's style jap basses. Gibson Grabbers (G1's) I much prefer maple boards over anything else.

[quote name='Shockwave' post='942647' date='Sep 1 2010, 08:48 PM']Now SOLD![/quote]
Phew! Just as well, really. I could have been sorely tempted with this as a perfect match for my fretless Ray.
Must... resist... too... much... GAS...!!! :rolleyes: :)