Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

SOLD: Trace GP12 SMX 2x10" Combo! PRICE DROP £280 !

Moos3h

Hi all,

I have a Trace Elliot GP12 SMX 2x10" Combo, actual model name 112HSMX for sale.

Good condition and comes with 2 months shop warranty with Gig Gear of Harlow, and the footswitch.

Feel free to tell me if I'm wide of the mark on price here, but price drop to £280 - bargain, surely!
Cheers,
James

Edited by Moos3h

[quote name='Moos3h' post='935828' date='Aug 25 2010, 12:08 PM']250wRMS, sorry should have put that in the ad!

Still for sale as Sharkfinger PM'd to say he needs more power (nutter :) )[/quote]

I had the 200w GP7 7210 version and used it with a 1048H 4x10" for bigger gigs and it was plenty for anything - plus it looked cool - there's currently a 1048 for sale in this forum to match it up for a bargain 6x10" trace rig

£280 is an absolute steal for something like this!

Complete standalone combo for most gigs and you can find a matching 1x15 pretty cheaply if required too.

I used to gig with the 1x15 combo and 2x10 can. Covered gigs of all sizes :)

[quote name='WHUFC BASS' post='939368' date='Aug 29 2010, 02:35 PM']Do you know if Trace Elliot do extension cabs for these combos ? The depth of 33cm is quite narrow and I'm having problems find an extension cab for mine.[/quote]

I've got two TE cabs that I'm about to sell that are 33cm deep. One is a 1x15" and the other is 2x10". The 2x10 has 2 tweeters. Both are 200W