Why become a member? ×

FT Squier Classic Vibe Jazz *DONE*

211dave112

Looking to trade my CV Jazz. Only a few months old, fancying a bit of a shake up with my bass gear to keep things fun. I'll consider all types of bass but mainly 4 strings really. I like quirky things, shortscale's, hollow bodies, odd shapes WHY?!

doesn't haven't to be an exact trade, a bit of money either way is cool.

**EDIT** So I found the right trade for me. Thanks so much for all your replies.

Edited by 211dave112

[quote name='211dave112' post='935228' date='Aug 24 2010, 07:46 PM']Looking to trade my CV Jazz. Only a few months old, fancying a bit of a shake up with my bass gear to keep things fun. I'll consider all types of bass but mainly 4 strings really. I like quirky things, shortscale's, hollow bodies, odd shapes WHY?!

doesn't haven't to be an exact trade, a bit of money either way is cool.[/quote]
How's about a lovely - quirky maybe - Traben Neo Ltd?

[quote name='Anthony Joseph Waczek III' post='936349' date='Aug 25 2010, 08:11 PM']epi t-bird IV with hardcase?[/quote]

tempting, do you have any pics?

i'll be putting pics of the jazz up tonight, ended up at jam night last night!

anyone else got anything to offer up, someone mentioned trading an OLP (they decided not to trade in the end though) but i got me thinking and looking at them and they seem like something i'd like. but still..throw any offers at me!!

:)

[quote name='211dave112' post='937142' date='Aug 26 2010, 01:51 PM']tempting, do you have any pics?

i'll be putting pics of the jazz up tonight, ended up at jam night last night!

anyone else got anything to offer up, someone mentioned trading an OLP (they decided not to trade in the end though) but i got me thinking and looking at them and they seem like something i'd like. but still..throw any offers at me!!

:)[/quote]

yeah dude, inbox me your email and i shall get them straight to you :rolleyes:

Hi, i'm after a CV Jazz-fancy this [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=98870&st=0#entry924652"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=...t=0#entry924652[/url] and £50 ? Hows that for a good deal! :) or got lovely short scale SX P ?

Edited by Rasta