Why become a member? ×

Warwick streamer lx 5 string £500 (SOLD) pending payment

funkassassin

iv got a streamer lx 5 string (not rock bass) its a 1997 model,i bought this bass in black and refinished it as it has lovely wood underneath that was covered in paint,it has a pair of bartolini pickups in too, this bass is obviosly not in as new condition as it has been modded, but it is in perfect working order,no funny problems or anything, the only main problem that will need money spent on is that i only have 3 of the tone controls i seem to have lost one somewhere, these can be bought from warwick site and other places i believe..iv always jus left it off.. was good enough for zender in the eary days..! cheers guys also comes with a warwick soft case and truss rod tool, the bass has sunk in strap locks too iv got a set of strap locks to throw in too... £500

Edited by funkassassin

Great basses these, and I'm saying that though i'm not a Warwick fan particularly.. Luke Ward had a blue one that i played at the SE Bass Bash a few years ago and it was brilliant..very funky, very growly..quite un-put-down-able (if there's such a word) :)

Good luck with the sale!

[quote name='budget bassist' post='928685' date='Aug 18 2010, 02:40 PM']500 smackers?! You evil person! If i wasn't supposed to be saving for uni, i'd totally have that! I daresay it won't be around for long at that price!
sam[/quote]

if your interested in it then i can hold it for you..

[quote name='funkassassin' post='929755' date='Aug 19 2010, 01:24 PM']this is a bargain bumpety bump bumpy bump bump bumpers[/quote]

Dangnammit... Why aint I got a spare £500 lying around... may have next week though.. if someone hasn't picked this up by then I'll most likely pm you..