Why become a member? ×

Skunk Anansie!/Stingrays!

I heard Skunk Anasie (Weak) on Kerrang today, The song and the Bass sounded so good I had to have a look on Youtube when I got home to see what he was using, Thoughts confirmed, Nice Ray in the video being played by Richard Cass Lewis. What a great player but I have not heard a lot about him and there is a link to Talkbass with a similar thread.Next time someone says what does a ray sound like thats the answer "Check out Weak on Youtube!".

Any love for him on here have I been missing out all along,I was a bit of a fan in the day but I was too busy being young to check the finer details back then! :)

Saw them at Pinnacle Records sales conference just before the album came out - they played in the Bierkellar in this dodgy Bracknell Ski Lodge style hotel for all the sales reps and assorted hangers on - they were great. Shared a lift with Skin the next day - should put that in the tenuous claims thread!