Why become a member? ×

Roger Waters - The Wall London O2, 11-17 May 2011

KiOgon

YES!
Tickets went on sale today - SORTED! - got mine, anybody else going? Manchester dates = May 20/21

Ooooooooooooh it's a long time since, October 94 IIRC.

[url="http://tour.rogerwaters.com/"]Roger Waters Tour[/url]

Cheerz, John

Edited by KiOgon

I'd love to... but I'd never pay such ridiculous prices for one evening's entertainment. If it was £40 I'd go, but £75 plus booking fees? And I'd have to get the other half one. And then pay for travel to either London or Manchester. Hm, no.

Edited by RussFM

[quote name='RussFM' post='909309' date='Jul 29 2010, 02:56 PM']I'd love to... but I'd never pay such ridiculous prices for one evening's entertainment. If it was £40 I'd go, but £75 plus booking fees? And I'd have to get the other half one. And then pay for travel to either London or Manchester. Hm, no.[/quote]

Same here. It's too much, especially to watch Roger Waters caterwauling for an evening :)

[quote name='RussFM' post='909309' date='Jul 29 2010, 02:56 PM']I'd love to... but I'd never pay such ridiculous prices for one evening's entertainment. If it was £40 I'd go, but £75 plus booking fees? And I'd have to get the other half one. And then pay for travel to either London or Manchester. Hm, no.[/quote]

Tickets direct from O2 online @ £67.25 & no booking fee - worth every penny IMHO. It ain't often I'll travel to that London :) but as it's Roger :rolleyes:

PS In July '90 I was working for the company that did the official video of The Wall Live in Berlin, up above the mixing desk with the AV gear, I'll never forget it!

I went to the hyde park concert a few years ago when he did dark side. He was very good, and Dave Kilminster did an excellent job on guitar.

Im in two minds on this, Im not keen on Rogers solo stuff and I class the wall as somewhat half and half. I am tempred to go just havent made up my mind yet.

[quote name='Stag' post='909146' date='Jul 29 2010, 12:42 PM']Im seated watching at the O2! Did you watch him do DSoTM? I watched it 3 years running in three different venues... lol[/quote]

I can remember 1973 Earls Court - I've even still got the bootleg LP I bought on the steps, the ticket stub & programme - the T shirt has long since gone!

First time I saw the Floyd was the free concert in Hyde Park in '68, Atom Heart Mother, loved them ever since.