Why become a member? ×

Warwick Streamer Pro-M 4-string SOLD

TDM

A lot more versatile than they initially look as the dual coil pup does some clever stuff... bugg3red if I can recall what though! :)

This'll get snagged sharpish; at least I hope it will otherwise my username forces me to make a daft offer! :rolleyes:

Edited by warwickhunt

[quote name='warwickhunt' post='907416' date='Jul 27 2010, 06:12 PM']A lot more versatile than they initially look as the dual coil pup does some clever stuff... bugg3red if I can recall what though! :)[/quote]

There is a pan control. I think the single pickup is actually made up of smaller ones. You can get a surprising variety of sounds out of different pan positions actually, especially considering how close the two coils are.

I had a wee shot of this bass whilst jimbobothy still owned it, when we were doing a trade and I can confitm it's a superp player with a nice low action and looks great. I actually considered buying it then, and I'm still tempted!

Good luck with the sale.

I've not got any scales but it's about the same weight as my MIM jazz bass, lighter than my Spector Euro, lighter than a Thumb NT4, lighter than a Thumb NT5 and slightly heavier than a Streamer Jazzman 5 if that gives you any idea?

I've got a fortress pro-M with the same pickups. It's 2 pickups in the sweet spot with seperate bass and treble controls for each pickup. Amazingly versatile! Good luck mate, If it had had an extra string, I'd have it!!!

This one has a different arrangement for the preamp, it's only 9V and has only one preamp. The earlier ones had two pre-amps with a bass/treble control for each of the single coils (also two batteries, hence 18V). This one has only one set of bass/treble controls for both pickups. The other variant on this one is that the volume is a push/pull pot, when you pull it there is a pre-amp bybass to true passive (handy when the battery dies mid gig). The other knob is pickup pan. I could get some nice sounds out of it when I had it, the wenge neck helped on that aswell. Worth the asking price all day long IMHO.