Why become a member? ×

All Sold!

Jebo1

Hi everyone I'm having a few issues financially, so I've had to sell up tons of stuff I've got around the house, And I've got a big house. Pics are here, let me know if you're interested. Prices are negotiable and all of it is here in my lovely house in Bristol!

PMs if you want it. Also, apologies to a couple of people who I've not been clear with, and I'm sorry!

1974 Fender Precision Pickups - these are the complete pickups and pots from a 1974 Fender Precision. Pots are dates, pickups too, and the solder has never ever been touched. You know you want them! £200

1963 Danelector Dolphin Bass. Great item, all original apart from the changed tuners. the scratchplate is missing. It's a 60's garage rock classic and it's a steal for £400

[b]Early Geddy Lee Jazz Bass. - On Hold for the 2nd time![/b]
I've got tons of old Fender bits as well (new guitar I've parted out) so let me know what you want...!

Precision and Jazz Bodies Now Sold (I can't remove pics though!)

[b]I've still got lots of vintage Precision parts (but no bodies and necks) Thanks, L[/b]

83 Precision Pickups
Badass Bridges
74 + 73 Pickguards (Both black)
62 Reissue Pickups
Knobs, screws, neckplates and more!

Give me a shout if interested. L

Edited by Jebo1

[quote name='Jebo1' post='99785' date='Dec 5 2007, 07:04 PM']Hi everyone I'm having a few issues financially, so I've had to sell up tons of stuff I've got around the house, And I've got a big house. Pics are here, let me know if you're interested. Prices are negotiable and all of it is here in my lovely house in Bristol!

PMs if you want it. Also, apologies to a couple of people who I've not been clear with, and I'm sorry!

1974 Fender Precision Pickups - these are the complete pickups and pots from a 1974 Fender Precision. Pots are dates, pickups too, and the solder has never ever been touched. You know you want them! £200

2006 Fender Jazz Bass body in Candy Apple Red. Beautiful, with the pots. Great 62 Reissue. £200

1963 Danelector Dolphin Bass. Great item, all original apart from the changed tuners. the scratchplate is missing. It's a 60's garage rock classic and it's a steal for £400

1983 Fender Precision Elite Bass body, sunburst, beautiful, and ready for your project! Great price £200

Early Geddy Lee Jazz Bass. Great,, great guitar. With hard case! One of the first, so it's heavy but it's perfect. I've got another so this is spare... £400

PMs and other stuff dudes. I need the cash so be kind to me![/quote]

Has the Geddy got painted or inlaid blocks on the fretboard please.
Cheers
P

• 3 weeks later...

Back to the top, Geddy was sold then, well, wasn't.

It's still here, so come and get it!

I'm up for trades on ALL OF THIS STUFF, so shoot me what you got. Upright basses, 4 or 5 string Warwicks and Fenders. I'd even like a GB, so come on and let me know!

Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers :-)

Yep, I've got a 76 Fender Jazz bass, maple neck with block inlays. Needs a new nut, trussrod needs sorting too. I've looked into this and this will cost about £60 to fix. The trussrod has been overtightened, and has come up through the wood at the nut. It's a refit of a truss rod and some basic choring up of the top of the neck. Nit a job for an amateur, but for a luthier, not a difficult job. The necks yours if you want it (3 bolt etc) for £225. The cheapest I can do it for :-)

There you go! Rosewood wise, nothing at the moment. The 60's and 70's ones come up pretty much never, and you're looking at £500 if they do. If I was you, I'd get a Jap jazz bass (reissue one) take the neck off, and then resell the body and parts. You'd then get the neck for about £100.

Cheers!