Why become a member? ×

Fender (USA) 75 Re-Issue = SOLD

eubassix

Fender (USA) Vintage 75 Re-issue.
Details (Specs.) can be found on the USA/UK Fender website and the various online outlets (GAK etc.) who sell this bass.
As you can see from the photos, this is in excellent (near-new) condition. Only flaws are that the lacquer has chipped where the bridge pickup (screws) were fixed (maybe over-tightened) and some fine/superficial wear on the neck pickup cover But it's an excellent example and by far the lighest I've tried at about 8lbs !! It's 99/00 but could easily pass for this year (!). OHSC and most if not all of the 'extras' are there (even the rubber strip, mounted beneath the bridge cover !)

Edited by eubassix

I've got one of these and recently played three late sixties early seventies ones... the RI won hands down in every way... If any of you are even thinking of a seventies Jazz BUY THIS. You can take the chance on an old one (rule of thumb I used in the seventies was try 12 you might get a good one..i.e. playable [b]and[/b] well made [b]and[/b] good sounding).

Oh...usual fee in usual way... :)

Good luck with the sale...

Andy

I picked up Phil Mann's RI75 and it is stunning. Very well put together, good middle weight and extremely responsive and growly. Wonderful basses. It outmatches my original 1976 which had a dodgy neck pocket and an extra 2 pounds.

A seriously good j bass.

Cairo

Edited by Cairobill