Why become a member? ×

TC Electronic RS410

I'm scaling down my musical activities substantially, and as a result my TC Electronic rig is now for sale. As always with my sales, prices are 'o.n.o.' so if you want it but can't make the asking price, make an offer.

[s]RH450 amp, practically brand new, with all the bits (but NOT the remote) + shoulder bag. Rehearsed a few times and gigged once I think. £500[/s] [color="#FF0000"]SOLD[/color]

RS410 cab. Slightly used but excellent condition. Purchased on this forum about a month ago. Now at £325 ono

[s]RS210 cab. purchased at the same time as the amp. As new. £250[/s] [color="#FF0000"]SOLD[/color]

Edited by leftybassman392

[quote name='leftybassman392' post='889226' date='Jul 8 2010, 08:23 AM']I'm scaling down my musical activities substantially, and as a result my TC Electronic rig is now for sale. As always with my sales, prices are 'o.n.o.' so if you want it but can't make the asking price, make an offer.

RH450 amp, practically brand new, with all the bits (but NOT the remote) + shoulder bag. Rehearsed a few times and gigged once I think. £500

RC410 cab. Slightly used but excellent condition. £350. Purchased on this forum about a month ago.

RC210 cab. purchased at the same time as the amp. As new. £250

Will split. Make me an offer if you want to make a part rig from this lot.

Photos will follow in due course.[/quote]

Pm'd with offer for amp and 2x10

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...