Why become a member? ×

FOR SALE Fender 59P,56P,62P,Ricky 4001v63

onehandclapping

Hi
I live in Aussie,have relative returning to UK in August and can bring just one of the above with her.If anyone is interested please PM for pics.
The 59 has no finish visible on the front-original sunburst on the back and under guard etc.Slab board gold guard 4500 pounds
56 Sunburst P ala Sting $8000 pounds
62 P bass white refinish tort guard-orig case 4200 pounds
93 Mapleglow Ricky 4001v63 VERY fine condition 1650 pounds

Edited by onehandclapping

Can you possibly put up one or two pics of each bass in the thread? It would definately help your cause from my experience of these things.

Also, if someone wants to buy one of your basses and your relative brings it over how will payment occur? I presume cash on pick up would be the way forwards here?

Thanks - you have some interesting pieces!!

Steve

Hi
I have replied to 2 PM's already with heaps of pics.Payment would be bank transfer before it leaves Aussie(delivery would be to Essex).I can supply my name, address ,phone # and references including 3 music shops that I know that would vouch for me.(I have known one of the owners for 40years,one for 20 and the other for about 7)First though we have to find a buyer that wants one of them

Thanks for the pics Terry.

[quote name='onehandclapping' post='888370' date='Jul 7 2010, 01:16 PM']Hi
I have replied to 2 PM's already with heaps of pics.Payment would be bank transfer before it leaves Aussie(delivery would be to Essex).I can supply my name, address ,phone # and references including 3 music shops that I know that would vouch for me.(I have known one of the owners for 40years,one for 20 and the other for about 7)First though we have to find a buyer that wants one of them[/quote]

Onehandclapping,

I think if your going to deal like this you need to offer a cash on collection service. Whilst I hate to be a pain in the ass I'm sure you can understand our worry when we hear someone who is new to the forum saying "Yes, please send thousands of pounds to the other side of the world and i'll get it on its way!".

If you can do this then best of luck with the sale. In the mean time I would urge buyers to hold off untill we we have a reply :)

Thankyou!

[quote name='MythSte' post='890916' date='Jul 9 2010, 11:02 PM']Onehandclapping,

I think if your going to deal like this you need to offer a cash on collection service. Whilst I hate to be a pain in the ass I'm sure you can understand our worry when we hear someone who is new to the forum saying "Yes, please send thousands of pounds to the other side of the world and i'll get it on its way!".

If you can do this then best of luck with the sale. In the mean time I would urge buyers to hold off untill we we have a reply :)

Thankyou![/quote]

++++1

[quote name='MythSte' post='890916' date='Jul 9 2010, 11:02 PM']Onehandclapping,

Thankyou![/quote]

well I totally disagree,,,,,,ive emailed onehandclapping my bank details, NI number pin number and my bank card should be with him via special courier tomorrow :rolleyes:

Thats good old english humour for you dude..

[quote name='onehandclapping' post='891031' date='Jul 10 2010, 07:05 AM']Sorry Guys
Am I supposed to reply to something?I am up to date with all my PM's.I have sent TONS of pics and have spoken in person to one prospective buyer by phone.[/quote]

[quote name='lojo' post='891208' date='Jul 10 2010, 11:51 AM']would it be possible to post pics, or a link to pics, there are many people on here who would appreciate having a look anyway[/quote]

Yes please. I'm not in a position to buy one but would love a look...

[quote name='waynepunkdude' post='891267' date='Jul 10 2010, 01:24 PM']Yep and the English keep on beating Australia,[/quote]

'Well, they have to have [i]some[/i] nation the can win against?' - my Aussie missus!!! :) :rolleyes: :lol: :lol:

Oh, that reminds me: Paul the Octopus has chosen Spain over Holland.

Anyway, OMC, post some pix, mate' would be nice to see these fellas.

Hi Guys
I have some other nice old original finish basses as well,Fender s'burst 58 P,63 Fiesta Red Jazz ,matching headstock and 64 s'burst that are not for sale.
If you would like pictures just PM me your email address telling me what you want pics of.
I have not put up pictures of the ones for sale simply because some prospective purchasers might prefer me not to.
Again I have no problem sending them to private individuals.

Edited by onehandclapping