Why become a member? ×

straps with wireless pouch

john_the_bass

• 5 weeks later...

The thomann one works if you have a narrow width strap and no plastic buckles that you need to thread through it. If you do have a plastic buckle or adjuster on your strap then you cna't feeld it through the plastic slot of the Thomann holder.

I find mobile phone holders work well, although I generally carry transmitters on my belt.

I used to use the top off a sports sock! lol. I cut the sock off just below the 'toweling' bit then stitched a hair band into the end using probably the strongest thread I have ever found! mental stuff. I then attached the 'pouch' the same was as the sweatband method above.

Yes.. I can use a sewing machine.. stop laughing.. :oD

[quote name='dood' post='113331' date='Jan 4 2008, 02:03 AM']Yes.. I can use a sewing machine.. stop laughing.. :oD[/quote]

Is it purple?
:)

I just got a decent length cable from OBBM and stick it in my pocket.
Having said that I did get couple of the Thomann things on my last order from them (as they are only a few quid) so I'm looking at using those. They have a popper thing on the transmitter holder but don't seem to come with a socket thing to put on the strap which is odd but not insurmountable ..