Why become a member? ×

EBS proline 1 x 15 Henry, The full size cab

Hi everyone

Due to rig change around, up for grabs is one EBS proline 1 x 15 Henry cab. This is the full size cab, not the half size 300 model with the 15" speaker.

EBS 1 x 15 cabs gives that 'tight' focussed sound to the bottom end frequencies, often described as 'piano note' clarity. It's the model WITHOUT the tweeter, so it really will give you the bottom end from hell

It's 400 watts and a 4 ohm rating, as shown in the photo of the back of cab. Overall, the carpet is in good condition, with one ding in the top left edge (as viewed from the front) which is shown in a photo below. The corners have mild scuffing, but I wouldn't describe it as unsightly.

I've stood a jazz bass (which doesn't come as part of the deal, of course :) ) for scale

I'd like £240.00 for this one please

I'll also deliver within 200 miles of London for petrol costs

thanks for looking :rolleyes:

[attachment=55948:ebs_cab_8.jpg]

[attachment=55949:ebs_cab_1.jpg]

[attachment=55950:ebs_cab_7.jpg]

[attachment=55951:ebs_cab_5.jpg]
T

Edited by essexbasscat

[quote name='essexbasscat' post='884835' date='Jul 3 2010, 02:58 PM']Hi everyone

Due to rig change around and GAS for another bass around here, up for grabs is one EBS proline 1 x 15 Henry cab.

EBS 1 x 15 cabs gives that 'tight' focussed sound to the bottom end frequencies, often described as 'piano note' clarity.

It's the model WITHOUT the tweeter, so it really will give you the bottom end from hell

I'd like £250.00 for this one please

I'll upload some pics soon

thanks for looking :)

T[/quote]

Hey Tom - shouldn't this be in the amps & cabs section?

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='richardd' post='898709' date='Jul 19 2010, 10:41 AM']:) Hi Could please tell me what the ohmage is, also is this a full or half size cab,Thanks Rich :rolleyes:[/quote]

HI Rich

It's a 'full' size cab, or the 1x15. The half size one is the proline 300 (which also has a 15" speaker, just cab half the size).

I'm going to look up the ohms now and will come back with the update (edit that is)

thanks for asking

T

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...