Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

For sale /Trade 8 string /6 string + Eden combo

My brother has moved into my flat,and so, with less space than before ,and less patience these days,
the above have to go. The basses are C H Guitars brand . My friend Chris's brand.
They are in excellent condition ,and have never left the house.

Being in a band, and learning mainly 4 string tuning ,I haven't played these much at all.

The 8 string is very loud,and powerful. (Too much for the flat to be honest)

The 6 string feels good ,and has a lovely blue quilted maple top.

The Eden combo has been advertised here before,with no takers, but many pm's.It is in excellent condition ,
and is fairly portable with a 250 watt output. It has been gigged a few times,and easily copes
with 2 guitarists and a loud drummer, with volume to spare.

Prices? If you were to buy the 8 string with the combo together, I'd say £420.00 o.n. o.
6 string with the Combo? £380.00 o.n.o

Items I'm interested in: Kubicki ex factor, Boss Delay pedal/Flanger/phaser/octaver a headless bass
with drop D or headless 5 string. EBS pedals. OR A 5 STRING LES PAUL BASS

I may be selling my 5 string Schecter to another basschatter(he wants this,but is prepared to wait for me to get an equivalent)
and my Telebass may go also.

Let me know what you've got. Collection Central London or Twickenham(south west Londonish)

Edited by RAY AGAINST THE MACHINE

[quote name='spaz91' post='875030' date='Jun 23 2010, 01:14 AM']Could we have prices for the two basses separately, please?

Also I have an Ibanez ATK300 up for trade if that interests you.[/quote]

Thanks for the offer of the Ibanez,but it's not really my thing. I'm more interested to something similar to the above(headless).
I'm not really sure of a price for basses seperately ,as I think that if someone was to buy the amp as well, they'd get a bargain.
Or we could have a good pedal trade or something :) open to offers for everything listed.