Why become a member? ×

John Entwhistle - An Ox's Tale

molan

"An intimate portrait of the legendary bass guitarist for The Who. This documentary includes the last footage ever recorded with John Entwistle, and features interviews with Pete Townshend, as well as other major figures in rock history"

No idea if it's any good but worth sticking on the Sky+ to see what it's like :)

Repeated at 4:00 AM on Tuesday 8th - maybe again later in the week.

It's in HD at both times as well :rolleyes:

[quote name='molan' post='858810' date='Jun 6 2010, 12:33 PM']"An intimate portrait of the legendary bass guitarist for The Who. This documentary includes the last footage ever recorded with John Entwistle, and features interviews with Pete Townshend, as well as other major figures in rock history"

No idea if it's any good but worth sticking on the Sky+ to see what it's like :)

Repeated at 4:00 AM on Tuesday 8th - maybe again later in the week.

It's in HD at both times as well :rolleyes:[/quote]

It's an excellent film..... you won't regret recording it!

[quote name='flyfisher' post='858845' date='Jun 6 2010, 01:13 PM']Me too. Not even Channel 5 here, just the four analogue channels.[/quote]

Try this:

[url="http://www.tvcatchup.com/"]http://www.tvcatchup.com/[/url]

Watch many channels on your PC thru the magic of t'internet!

Yes, thanks for those links. I watch very little TV, possibly because we only receive the 4 analogue channels, but every now and again I hear about programmes such as that "Ox" one that make me realise there is some really good stuff out there that I'm missing.

On balance, I'd probably prefer not to know what I'm missing and therefore not spend loads of time watching TV, but it's a fine line. That's an issue with the internet really - it gives us all access to more information than we can possibly consume in an entire lifetime so we have to find a suitable balance between spending our lives reading/listening/watching other people's lives and experiences or doing our own thing.