Why become a member? ×

5 STRING SADOWSKY FUN

gilbass

Come on guy's

Bassbluestew and i are just having a bit scots banter, he's a top player, his working band are very good, check them out if you get a chance, i sometimes do alternate work with a function band for the same hotel groups as them.
I'm away for a week so when i get back i'll stick up some new photos and a detailed description, thanks to all you boys who found the previous threads, your a great help and a credit to the community, thats what its all about.

P.s Bluestew if you ever want the high action on the overwater sorted out, or a decent pre-amp fitted just call me? lol

[quote name='gilbass' post='855871' date='Jun 3 2010, 11:22 AM']Come on guy's

Bassbluestew and i are just having a bit scots banter, he's a top player, his working band are very good, check them out if you get a chance, i sometimes do alternate work with a function band for the same hotel groups as them.
I'm away for a week so when i get back i'll stick up some new photos and a detailed description, thanks to all you boys who found the previous threads, your a great help and a credit to the community, thats what its all about.

P.s Bluestew if you ever want the high action on the overwater sorted out, or a decent pre-amp fitted just call me? lol[/quote]

Eh? :)

[quote name='bassicinstinct' post='856037' date='Jun 3 2010, 02:14 PM']Eh? :)[/quote]

+1 Still no time to write couple of words about which basses are for sale. Funny :rolleyes:

Edited by nemo

[quote name='nemo' post='856047' date='Jun 3 2010, 01:21 PM']+1 Still no time to write couple of words about which basses are for sale. Funny :)[/quote]

Weeeell... the thread is called Sadowsky [i]fun[/i]. So maybe this is the erm... fun?

Fortunately, with my renowned psychic powers, i don't have a prob with any of this :rolleyes:

Cheers Gil, these bloody southerners have got pre wold cup jitters ( yes I know you got there and we didn't, and I DO know what happened in 1966 thanks to Carlsberg - and also more importantly for us world cup duffers - 1967 !!! ) which has impaired their senses of humour.

My incredibly strong forearms cope well with the Overwater lol.
Good luck selling two top basses, and if you still want to borrow my camera......................................

S
xx

[quote name='nemo' post='856835' date='Jun 4 2010, 08:51 AM']In order to get it you have to trace several older gilbass's threads and put things together yourself. It's a sort of a game.[/quote]
Unfortunately since he had 3 Sadowsky 5's it impossible to know which 2 are for sale, although you have a 1:3 chance of being right!

As games go, I prefer spin the bottle

[quote name='nemo' post='856835' date='Jun 4 2010, 08:51 AM']In order to get it you have to trace several older gilbass's threads and put things together yourself. It's a sort of a game.[/quote]

Er, I'll pass I think - I have some paint I need to watch drying. :) :rolleyes:

Thanks for the word up though. :lol:

[quote name='gareth' post='856943' date='Jun 4 2010, 10:29 AM'][url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=86095"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=86095[/url][/quote]

Thank you!