Why become a member? ×

TRADED: 2008 Fender American Series P Bass for new Series Jazz Bass/Lakland JO: TRADED

[quote name='Linus27' post='850506' date='May 28 2010, 06:15 PM']Nick, you sir, are a bugger. I keep coming back to this thread to drool over the pictures. My head says no and my heart says YEAH BABY and my wife has just given up on me :):)[/quote]
Go for it, its a lovely bass and, after all, its only money - you can't take it with you :rolleyes:

[quote name='Clarky' post='850512' date='May 28 2010, 06:20 PM']Go for it, its a lovely bass and, after all, its only money - you can't take it with you :)[/quote]

I said that to my wife and she said the problem is, she's not planning on me dying yet :rolleyes:

[quote name='Clarky' post='850618' date='May 28 2010, 08:18 PM']has she seen your avatars? :lol:[/quote]

Sadly yes :) Not sure how my apparent excitement of 19 episodes of Chuck, starting this Monday went down though. Not sure if it helped when I said I have 19 episodes of Agent Sarah Walker to watch :rolleyes:

OK so the tax code at work has been wrong for the last few months....

Lets see if the tax man will be civilised and give me a nice wad of cash to get this off your hands. Gather round gather round, all hold hands and lets send the nice vibes to HMRC....if only the vibes were coming from a P bass they'd cut thru the mix enough to be heard right!?!

It's a lovely bass and I firmly believe that these 'new' Fenders will be the classics of the future - they are hawt !