Why become a member? ×

Mint unused OLP Levin SOLD

Jamesemt

So I'm looking to swap my OLP. IMHO this one is easily comparable to the newer budget range. OLPs are either really good or really bad - this one is spot on. The quality is great. Was apparently the last Levin into the country! I bought it brand new and have only used it for maybe 3 hours over the last couple of years.

5 string with active 3 band EQ - the neck is really nice. I just cant get on with 5 strings.

I've fitted a White pearl scratchplate which contrasts nicely and really sets off the bass. Will throw in a tatty but functional hard case too.

Looks brand new. Sell for £200 or now swap for an interesting 4 string - really fancy a lawsuit Ibby Precision or other vintage MIJ SOLD

Edited by Jamesemt

[quote name='MB1' post='843607' date='May 20 2010, 10:15 PM']MB1. :)
...Top Of The Shop![/quote]

is that a bingo term?

all the 2s, clickedy duck.

I;m just away to wipe the drool off the keyboard after looking at this bass. The body wood looks better than any natural EB Stingray I've ever seen before

I've often thought about picking one of these up myself! You get loads for your money, in terms of look, sound and feel. I remember playing a couple of the first ones into the country, and they were a tad rough, but they really hit their stride later on. Easily comparable to the much lauded quality of the Squier Classic Vibe series!

[quote name='Delberthot' post='843645' date='May 20 2010, 10:52 PM']is that a bingo term?

all the 2s, clickedy duck.

I;m just away to wipe the drool off the keyboard after looking at this bass. The body wood looks better than any natural EB Stingray I've ever seen before[/quote]

MB1. :)
...No!...but just for you!...Kellys Eye!..Number One! Was she worth it?... seven and six... Seventy six!.
...Two Fat Bastards?...Pickety Witch...Twelvety!.

BUMP!...

Edited by MB1

[quote name='Jamesemt' post='843357' date='May 20 2010, 06:11 PM']Bump[/quote]
Spagetti western villan:"How mooch eef I want buy Greengo?"

(swap;washburn fretless xb... sommat or other)

Edited by witterth

[quote name='witterth' post='844269' date='May 21 2010, 02:42 PM']Spagetti western villan:"How mooch eef I want buy Greengo?"

(swap;washburn fretless xb... sommat or other)[/quote]

I'd be wanting £200 as it's immaculate, has a hard case (tatty!!) and has a new scratchplate. Might seem expensive but it looks even better in the flesh.

I've got my Sadowsky back so not in a desperate rush to get rid, but it's not getting played...

[quote name='Jamesemt' post='844315' date='May 21 2010, 04:14 PM']I'd be wanting £200 as it's immaculate, has a hard case (tatty!!) and has a new scratchplate. Might seem expensive but it looks even better in the flesh.

I've got my Sadowsky back so not in a desperate rush to get rid, but it's not getting played...[/quote]
Good price ( but its late in payday month) lemme think,very tempted!!
I'll let you know if Im not beaten to it.

not intrested in washburn fretless & cash your way deal?
btw the strings dont seem to sit directly over the pickup pole peices is that an "issue"?
asking cos I dont know, rather than a critisim

Edited by witterth

• 2 months later...