Why become a member? ×

Fender CIJ Jazz '75 Reissue - Olympic White with Binding and Blocks

faceman

Tom and Clarky you might be right. I did a rough estimate with Interparcel and it came to that amount but I may have to take into account extra insurance. I've yet to hear back from the fellow if he is more interested so haven't got an exact figure

Yes it comes with an Ernie Ball padding gig bag. It's a very tough and strong bag so it'll be very secure. Still no more serious offers though? :)

Hey guys, replied to the PM firstly. Secondly, I don't mean to keep bumping but I think this is a great price for such an amazing bass. It has American pickups, amazing neck and is just fantastic! The only reason I'm not keeping it is that I have my pre-EB StingRay and need to sell this to fund it.

I've taken some more photos attached here. Come on, someone must want this beautiful baby? :)

Edited by faceman

[quote name='waynepunkdude' post='845771' date='May 23 2010, 02:31 PM']I will get one of these though.[/quote]

Me to. Nicest Jazz ive ever seen.

In fact i had forgotten this was sold and was thinking about it at the gig tonight. when i get back off holiday im going to look oft something like this as a replacement for my Ray34.

[quote name='nachosagues' post='857623' date='Jun 4 2010, 07:55 PM']Hello, I would like to buy the bass. Please let me know if you still have it available. Payment via paypal to a verified address..
Parcel to be delivered to London.[/quote]

It's sold mate.
It does say in the thread subtitle, though I can't blame you for wanting it! I still do xD